• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]This is a poll I've created for all you Evanesence Fans & General Music Lovers. I'm just curious to find out what tracks from Evanescence that you people like the most.The top 6 are cons

Pages: 1

[align=center]This is a poll I've created for all you Evanesence Fans & General Music Lovers. I'm just curious to find out what tracks from Evanescence that you people like the most.The top 6 are cons

DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]This is a poll I've created for all you Evanesence Fans & General Music Lovers. I'm just curious to find out what tracks from Evanescence that you people like the most.The top 6 are cons

[align=center]This is a poll I've created for all you Evanesence Fans & General Music Lovers. I'm just curious to find out what tracks from Evanescence that you people like the most.The top 6 are considered 'famous' while the bottom 6 are considered as 'not so famous yet'.[/align] [align=center]Please vote for your favourite tracks and post your reasons or other thoughts too if possible.Anyway these tracks above were my own selection from which I think are cool.You can post your suggestions too of other tracks that you think are awesome. :D [/align] [align=center](To Mods : Do not think twice to delete this thread if you think it is unnecessary) :cool:[/align]
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]This is a poll I've created for all you Evanesence Fans & General Music Lovers. I'm just curious to find out what tracks from Evanescence that you people like the most.The top 6 are cons

:arrow: still i lke der band!! =D =D =D =D :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]This is a poll I've created for all you Evanesence Fans & General Music Lovers. I'm just curious to find out what tracks from Evanescence that you people like the most.The top 6 are cons

Evanescence is wicked-awesome. Amy Lee is so creepy (creepy-good). Haha!
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bring me to life and my Immortal i love them :P
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]sweet sacrifice is my favorite song from evanscene[/b]:wow::wow:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]My immortal[/b] i really love this song! the lyrics so very mean to me :D
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i like my immortal and bring me to life. i just sang bring me to life (the second voice, with my classmate)in the videoke during our party and i sang it creepy. haha.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]This is a poll I've created for all you Evanesence Fans & General Music Lovers. I'm just curious to find out what tracks from Evanescence that you people like the most.The top 6 are cons

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:50

[ 11 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy