• ARCHIVES 
  • » the css and layout section can only be viewed by registered members.., to distinguish the benefits given to some members.., so they will join ftalk.., and it will be fair.., because they can contribu

Pages: 1

the css and layout section can only be viewed by registered members.., to distinguish the benefits given to some members.., so they will join ftalk.., and it will be fair.., because they can contribu

nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

the css and layout section can only be viewed by registered members.., to distinguish the benefits given to some members.., so they will join ftalk.., and it will be fair.., because they can contribu

the css and layout section can only be viewed by registered members.., to distinguish the benefits given to some members.., so they will join ftalk.., and it will be fair.., because they can contribute to a better ftslk..=)=) many are abusing ftalk..., they benfits without giving some contributions..,
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: the css and layout section can only be viewed by registered members.., to distinguish the benefits given to some members.., so they will join ftalk.., and it will be fair.., because they can contribu

[quote=nia_pearl19]so they will join ftalk.., and it will be fair.., because they can contribute to a better ftslk..=)=)[/quote] If they register just to view the layouts. It will add more [b]ghost accounts[/b]... They will register just to view the layouts and will not post. Anyway you might think of this as well... Try to apply a fixed setting... Example: To view the layouts section. You will need a hundred (100) post or even just 15. The bad thing about this is... They will be tended to spam just to attain the post requirement to view the layouts. After that... they will be inactive again. :penguin: It will still fall to the category of ghost accounts. :crybaby: Anyway... What makes you say. They do not benefit? :eh:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-10-12 06:23:22)

Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: the css and layout section can only be viewed by registered members.., to distinguish the benefits given to some members.., so they will join ftalk.., and it will be fair.., because they can contribu

i guess sir ephe is ryt but your suggestion is good, coz the css section is a public place, but many linkers are posted there? ayt :eh:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Dynasty-tweaker]i guess sir ephe is ryt but your suggestion is good, coz the css section is a public place, but many linkers are posted there? ayt :eh:[/quote] You can hide your post with this... <">Only members with 100 post or above can view it. Quote this message to see what I mean, or... http://theftalk.com/help.php#bbcode =)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-10-12 07:16:41)

Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

but mostly some active newbies want to use layouts from friendstertalk ryt ? how about them?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Anyway it's optional. :lol:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what I mean is they benefit without giving some contributions.,:cool: these suggestion is nice.., [quote=Ephemeral]Example: To view the layouts section. You will need a hundred (100) post or even just 15.[/quote] i like that..,
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=nia_pearl19]the css and layout section can only be viewed by registered members.., to distinguish the benefits given to some members..,[/quote] siz don't b mad at me huh =( but i think, i disagree abt your suggestion. why? it's becoz liek me, i joined here becoz i saw the benefits of this forum. the works and everything. how can people can be a member if they don't see what is the inside of this forum (most on the layout sections :eh:) and also what sir ephe said, there will b ghost accounts too :eh: then the promoter rank will b not suitable for a member if he/she add a member and just leave their Accounts as soon as they get what they want =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » the css and layout section can only be viewed by registered members.., to distinguish the benefits given to some members.., so they will join ftalk.., and it will be fair.., because they can contribu

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:58

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy