• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] now. its time to be harsh and evil. =D[/b][/align] [align=center][b] name 3 people you wished you never met.[/b][/align] [align=center][b]... and why? :rolleyes: [/b][/align] [align=

Pages: 123

[align=center][b] now. its time to be harsh and evil. =D[/b][/align] [align=center][b] name 3 people you wished you never met.[/b][/align] [align=center][b]... and why? :rolleyes: [/b][/align] [align=

endlezluver16
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] now. its time to be harsh and evil. =D[/b][/align] [align=center][b] name 3 people you wished you never met.[/b][/align] [align=center][b]... and why? :rolleyes: [/b][/align] [align=

[align=center][b] now. its time to be harsh and evil. =D[/b][/align] [align=center][b] name 3 people you wished you never met.[/b][/align] [align=center][b]... and why? :rolleyes: [/b][/align] [align=center][b][u] note: dont be too emotional. :doubt:[/u][/b][/align] [align=center][b] this is serious.:P[/b][/align] [align=center] [i] well, for me, I wished I never met my exbf's.:([/i][/align] [align=center][i] more than 3 of them, coz they taught me how to cry and how to disobey my parents.[/i][/align]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] now. its time to be harsh and evil. =D[/b][/align] [align=center][b] name 3 people you wished you never met.[/b][/align] [align=center][b]... and why? :rolleyes: [/b][/align] [align=

:arrow: my crush. God, I can't forget him. =D :arrow: someone called loser. He's so annoying.. :/ :arrow: my classmate who.. UGH. :cry:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] now. its time to be harsh and evil. =D[/b][/align] [align=center][b] name 3 people you wished you never met.[/b][/align] [align=center][b]... and why? :rolleyes: [/b][/align] [align=

:arrow: [i]My damn [color=green]stupid[/color] brother.[/i] :arrow: [i]This [color=green]retarded[/color] autistic kid at my neighborhood.[/i] :arrow: [i]My [color=green]gay[/color] super extremely [color=red]irritating[/color] teacher.[/i]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]:arrow: My damn stupid brother. :arrow: This retarded autistic kid at my neighborhood. :arrow: My gay super extremely irritating teacher.[/quote] hahaha! your wish is my command nyahaha! [i]jk jk jk[/i] @topic: hmmm... [spoiler]:arrow: our english111 teacher :arrow: our math101 teacher :arrow: my nonsense classmate :penguin: :penguin:[/spoiler]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]:arrow: her, the gf of my ex friend :arrow: her, the leathal weapon "kababa"... actually only 2. :D[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]Hmm. Who. Who. One of my teachers this semester. The person who... Lalala. Forget him. But yeah, I regret I met him. I'll edit this when I meet someone i wish i never did meet. XD[/color]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: My coward father. :arrow: An ex-girlfriend. :arrow: An ex-friend. No details. :lol:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm.. the enemy of mine hmm.. my annoying classmates... boom =D=D=D hmm.. ahh the stupid annoying preson on friendster :thumbsup: that's mine =)=)
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my :arrow: annoying classmate "karel" my :arrow: cat commandant "sir erwin" my :arrow: neighbor for always playing songs from the 70's
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Some of my Ex-Classmate My 9th grade Math teacher.. :doubt: And.. Myyy...... Ehmm (thinking..) First Love... :D I wanna forget him coz he likes my Best friend.. :cry:
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]..hmmm :arrow: my EX boyfriend :arrow: a new classmate who keeps annoying me :arrow: an admirer (makes me feel uncomfortable!)[/b]
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]One of my classmate. Him. He made me miss him more & more. My fatheeer? :o[/b]
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: my first bf... :arrow: two stupid/jerk people :arrow: highskul principal, she made me cry before... =(
lydia.c
» FTalker
1969-12-31

A guy who beats me for no reason.... A friend who annoys me in class... Another guy who calls me every day! :angry:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my X.. :arrow: RAAWR! my classmate in PE :arrow: RAAWR! my suitor :arrow: soo uncomfortable
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my ex girlfriend 1 my ex girlfriend 2 my ex girlfriend 3 =D=D=D=D my last 3-2 ex was ok :lol::lol:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wakak. Lemme post. [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]moi ex. :evil::evil::evil: omg. him. :retard: I can't balance my time for studies and time for thoughts *_* my flirty and very irritating classmate who called me b*tch. sh*t for her. No one had ever dared to call me like that before. :evil::evil:[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

My very bossy older bro :D Him. He made me fall for him. xD My sh*t classmate. She's insane. LOLx.
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.him. i regret him. .her. she makes me argghh :disgust: .them. they made me cry.
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my ex & his wife always acting so weird on friendster haha... they assume that i was so insecure with their relationship haha all i can say to them... "whatever"... yet i dont like to delete them in my lists =D the third... hmmm... to be edited for this one, i can't think of this one for now...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] now. its time to be harsh and evil. =D[/b][/align] [align=center][b] name 3 people you wished you never met.[/b][/align] [align=center][b]... and why? :rolleyes: [/b][/align] [align=

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:45

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy