• ARCHIVES 
  • » I do!!! :arrow: WE tell each other that we hate each other :arrow: WE don't talk closely or in such a way that others may mistreart us :arrow: WE don't give each other anything :arrow: WE say bad word

Pages: 1

I do!!! :arrow: WE tell each other that we hate each other :arrow: WE don't talk closely or in such a way that others may mistreart us :arrow: WE don't give each other anything :arrow: WE say bad word

aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I do!!! :arrow: WE tell each other that we hate each other :arrow: WE don't talk closely or in such a way that others may mistreart us :arrow: WE don't give each other anything :arrow: WE say bad word

I do!!! :arrow: WE tell each other that we hate each other :arrow: WE don't talk closely or in such a way that others may mistreart us :arrow: WE don't give each other anything :arrow: WE say bad words to each other and... I'm still in love with him.... I don't know there is just this aura telling me I like HIM... :redface: Whenever I look at him I wanna kiss him!!! haha :kiss: Answer the question...after that give me some [i]ADVISE[/i]... PLEASE!!

Last edited by aLeckS14 (2008-10-13 07:34:33)

Narcissist
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: I do!!! :arrow: WE tell each other that we hate each other :arrow: WE don't talk closely or in such a way that others may mistreart us :arrow: WE don't give each other anything :arrow: WE say bad word

nice quote......^_^
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I do!!! :arrow: WE tell each other that we hate each other :arrow: WE don't talk closely or in such a way that others may mistreart us :arrow: WE don't give each other anything :arrow: WE say bad word

"the more you hate the more you love" hehehe, i guess, too much hate to that person sometimes causing you to be blinded by love, that you hate her so much you want to see her everyday, just to make [i]"kulitan"[/i] then suddenly your in love.
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha....good replies.... WEll I guess I got really "[i]bonded[/i]" with him a lot[fights] that I guess and I think I know him a lot know.....
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

It's a sign of love for that guy.haha Question: As you see him, do you really feel strange? Or I mean your mood changes or somethin' lyk dat'? hehe, 'coz as I see my crushes, sometimes I feel "_____" but sometimes she is just like any other persons but there is still somethin' hehe
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

you only hate the one you love... :lol: maybe because.. you compliment each other... there are things he doesnt liek in you and vice versa but for sure there are some reasons to liek each other liek what happened to you ;)
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha...THX....do you think I should tell him my true feelings now that our rivalry is at its peak??? I almost punched him...haha..... I don't get why I hate him so much and everytime I do something bad to him and turned my back I feel like my conscience is killing me.....
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]umm yeah. hahaha. i hated someone soo badly. and as we fight, i feel like that person already. but i moved on. that person still hates me though =P[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]Nice quotes and replies. :) [/b][/font]
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Okay guys.Topic long over.Mod can close this now.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I do!!! :arrow: WE tell each other that we hate each other :arrow: WE don't talk closely or in such a way that others may mistreart us :arrow: WE don't give each other anything :arrow: WE say bad word

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:49

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy