• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]i choose japan.. because they really are a great song maker^^ and my fav. band and singer are from that country to~ what's yours??[/b]

Pages: 1

[b]i choose japan.. because they really are a great song maker^^ and my fav. band and singer are from that country to~ what's yours??[/b]

hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]i choose japan.. because they really are a great song maker^^ and my fav. band and singer are from that country to~ what's yours??[/b]

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]i choose japan.. because they really are a great song maker^^ and my fav. band and singer are from that country to~ what's yours??[/b]

"Philippines" - pinoy's are good song writer's, they writhe their songs by heart. always inspired.
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]i choose japan.. because they really are a great song maker^^ and my fav. band and singer are from that country to~ what's yours??[/b]

Philippines. :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: rakenrawr noypi!
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wish there would be more options..lol to choose among the choices given, i prefer philippines of course... filipino arstists make good music... =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]i choose japan.. because they really are a great song maker^^ and my fav. band and singer are from that country to~ what's yours??[/b]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:55

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy