• ARCHIVES 
  • » its really a big question on me "how to personalize the themes of NOkia Phones. iv read few months ago that there's no such software of making those. but how come some one can make personalized themes

Pages: 1

its really a big question on me "how to personalize the themes of NOkia Phones. iv read few months ago that there's no such software of making those. but how come some one can make personalized themes

eiyick
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

its really a big question on me "how to personalize the themes of NOkia Phones. iv read few months ago that there's no such software of making those. but how come some one can make personalized themes

its really a big question on me "how to personalize the themes of NOkia Phones. iv read few months ago that there's no such software of making those. but how come some one can make personalized themes? share some ideas here pls..:paranoid::rolleyes:
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: its really a big question on me "how to personalize the themes of NOkia Phones. iv read few months ago that there's no such software of making those. but how come some one can make personalized themes

i think on http://www.zedge.net/ i hope i am right.l
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: its really a big question on me "how to personalize the themes of NOkia Phones. iv read few months ago that there's no such software of making those. but how come some one can make personalized themes

[url]ownskin.com[/url] ya-ha
eiyick
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx for d replies, ill try it.. =|
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

there is a program already installed in there phones which let them create their own theme.... such as 6600 and n70
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » its really a big question on me "how to personalize the themes of NOkia Phones. iv read few months ago that there's no such software of making those. but how come some one can make personalized themes

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:07

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy