• ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys! I really need your advices now.. our Intramurals are coming w/in 4 days! And my team picked me as their MUSE or whatsoever.. I was quite shocked the 1st time I heard it.. our PRINCE CHARMING is

Pages: 1

Guys! I really need your advices now.. our Intramurals are coming w/in 4 days! And my team picked me as their MUSE or whatsoever.. I was quite shocked the 1st time I heard it.. our PRINCE CHARMING is

*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Guys! I really need your advices now.. our Intramurals are coming w/in 4 days! And my team picked me as their MUSE or whatsoever.. I was quite shocked the 1st time I heard it.. our PRINCE CHARMING is

Guys! I really need your advices now.. our Intramurals are coming w/in 4 days! And my team picked me as their MUSE or whatsoever.. I was quite shocked the 1st time I heard it.. our PRINCE CHARMING is my ultimate rival..or as I say it..:] Our team leader told us to prepare for the talent portion.. I was planning to sing "THIS IS ME" by Demi Lovato.. and I planned that he'll have his guitar for the talent portion..and I didn't talked with him for like centuries!wow!XD but anyways, I'm kind of nervous cause I kind of have a little crush on him..but we fought last year and never even talked to each other up until now..:doubt::doubt::doubt: and I'm afraid he'll just backout or whatsoever.. and MOST of my friends and classmates told me that our LOVETEAM is kind of the coolest loveteam ever..duhh!:(:cry: I know this is somewhat stupid :wallbash::wallbash::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: guys, I need your help now.. I dunno where to start talking to him..T_T and I don't like my team will lose hope on some kind of fight we had.:(:(:(:cry::cry: I wanna befriend him and start over again.. PLEASE GUYS!!!REPLY SOON!THANK YOU:]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Guys! I really need your advices now.. our Intramurals are coming w/in 4 days! And my team picked me as their MUSE or whatsoever.. I was quite shocked the 1st time I heard it.. our PRINCE CHARMING is

uhmm, just try to ask him if yah both could talk, then ask sum sorry if it's needed, sis u hve no choice, yah hve to talk to him or make a conversation.. =)
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Guys! I really need your advices now.. our Intramurals are coming w/in 4 days! And my team picked me as their MUSE or whatsoever.. I was quite shocked the 1st time I heard it.. our PRINCE CHARMING is

wow.. that's also my bff told me.. But I'm afraid he'll just go away.. But I'm sure gonna try that.. Thanks for the advice.:]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yeah, if he can't start a [b]conversation[/b] then, you should. [b]Fights[/b] won't go anywhere, dear. =) It [b]won't[/b] do any good. It can only make things [b]worse[/b]. If he'll try running away from you, grab his hand and kiss him.[b] HAHAHA[/b]. kiddin'! lawl. Well, goodluck! :D
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

if he is a real man, he will never just walk out with a girl believe me, dont afraid to try. as ms.akuzet advise say sorry just think that u do this for the benefit of the whole class
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ [b]obsessed95[/b]: lolx.! I can't try that kind of thing. I'm still youngxD but thanks for the good advice though:] @[b]jen_hare_07[/b]: thanks for that great advice.:] Thanks guys! YOU HELPED ME A LOT!*kisses*:]

Last edited by *Sakura_PinkLove* (2008-10-15 10:17:26)

hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i agree with them. you should try to talk to him. atleast, try... and besides it's for your own good. (i mean the two of you) good luck! =)
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Guys! bad news!:cry: He backout as our Prince Charming.. but that's ok.. cause he told me he'll go to a birthday party.. but my team leader just chose one student from the 4th year students.. atleast I tried my best talking w/ him.:] thanks anywas guys!*hearts* although, at one particular point.. I want him to be my partner:D:D:D hek3.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys! I really need your advices now.. our Intramurals are coming w/in 4 days! And my team picked me as their MUSE or whatsoever.. I was quite shocked the 1st time I heard it.. our PRINCE CHARMING is

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:09

[ 11 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy