• ARCHIVES 
  • » Let's put up a thread where you can share avatars [whether you just saw them at the net or you actually made them] this is also a good one for newbies here at ftalk where they can choose an avatar to

Pages: 1

Let's put up a thread where you can share avatars [whether you just saw them at the net or you actually made them] this is also a good one for newbies here at ftalk where they can choose an avatar to

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Let's put up a thread where you can share avatars [whether you just saw them at the net or you actually made them] this is also a good one for newbies here at ftalk where they can choose an avatar to

Let's put up a thread where you can share avatars [whether you just saw them at the net or you actually made them] this is also a good one for newbies here at ftalk where they can choose an avatar to use [i]btw sorry i can't start since i'm kinda busy right now[/i]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Let's put up a thread where you can share avatars [whether you just saw them at the net or you actually made them] this is also a good one for newbies here at ftalk where they can choose an avatar to

why dont you share your avatar? (the one ur using ryt now) i can use that in the near future.. :lol: @topic, I'll made some if I have time.. ;)
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Let's put up a thread where you can share avatars [whether you just saw them at the net or you actually made them] this is also a good one for newbies here at ftalk where they can choose an avatar to

I found this on friendster-tweakers : [img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/maree_12/4317.jpg[/img] I found this on the web but i forgot what is the website: [img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/maree_12/234457qrshlqb0j4.jpg[/img]
xgravity
» n00b
1969-12-31

test [img]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6756/justinphotoanimetedtl7.gif[/img]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hmmm, I Thinks That's Not A Avatar. :D Right? :D
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Certainly, that image on the post above you is not an avatar. =|
tantalk
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]yeah i think soo.........[/align][/b]
ndut_182
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

where's the other pic ?? :rolleyes:
flavonoid
» Banned
1969-12-31

i want to make an awesome avatar too...
tantalk
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]me too i want a cool avatar...... lol [i]if u want 2 request an avatar jst go 2 graphics corner..[/i][/b][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wawa.. that loox cutie ava. :D u can found ava in www.glitter-graphics.com hahas.. i member in gg!! :D maybe u can loox my ava.. :P
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

my simple self-made avs: [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/661.gif[/img] [img]http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/31/1130424/av1.gif[/img] i'll add more next time.

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-09-25 08:10:36)

humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ sis mizel wat a cute ava u made.. haha i have some ava but only for my vf account.. just look at my ava its me..its just pic nothng special bout it :cry:

Last edited by humandoll'RIA (2007-10-08 19:00:16)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Let's put up a thread where you can share avatars [whether you just saw them at the net or you actually made them] this is also a good one for newbies here at ftalk where they can choose an avatar to

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:20

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy