• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Mechanics:[/b] [quote]Describe or explain, what would be friendsterTalk without this [b]"Certain Member"[/b]. Imagine if this [b]"Certain Member"[/b] didn't joined friendsterTalk... Would you be sa

Pages: 12344

[b]Mechanics:[/b] [quote]Describe or explain, what would be friendsterTalk without this [b]"Certain Member"[/b]. Imagine if this [b]"Certain Member"[/b] didn't joined friendsterTalk... Would you be sa

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Mechanics:[/b] [quote]Describe or explain, what would be friendsterTalk without this [b]"Certain Member"[/b]. Imagine if this [b]"Certain Member"[/b] didn't joined friendsterTalk... Would you be sa

[b]Mechanics:[/b] [quote]Describe or explain, what would be friendsterTalk without this [b]"Certain Member"[/b]. Imagine if this [b]"Certain Member"[/b] didn't joined friendsterTalk... Would you be sad, happy, lonely, etc... Elaborate your reasons and explain them. Feel free to express yourselves...[/quote] [b]Example How This Thread Works:[/b] [quote][quote=Ephemeral][b]"Starting Topic"[/b][/quote] [quote=John]Without lolicon, fTalk will be... blah blah blah blah...[/quote] [quote=Doe]Without John, friendsterTalk is just another forum, blah blah blah blah...[/quote] [/quote] [color=red][b]Thread Rules:[/b][/color] [spoiler][li]Please follow the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules][b]Primary Rules[/b][/url] of the forum.[/li] [li]If you already talked about a certain member, You can not use them as a subject anymore. You will have to find another active member to tell.[/li] [li]Moderators can detect if you're spamming so please, have the decency to post properly.[/li] [li][color=red][b]Go be stupid somewhere else if you can't follow these simple rules.[/color][/b][/li][/spoiler]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2010-08-02 00:45:03)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Mechanics:[/b] [quote]Describe or explain, what would be friendsterTalk without this [b]"Certain Member"[/b]. Imagine if this [b]"Certain Member"[/b] didn't joined friendsterTalk... Would you be sa

[b]without ephemeral,friendstertalk would not make my nose bleed when reading posts.[/b]:lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Mechanics:[/b] [quote]Describe or explain, what would be friendsterTalk without this [b]"Certain Member"[/b]. Imagine if this [b]"Certain Member"[/b] didn't joined friendsterTalk... Would you be sa

without [b]As cicatrizes[/b], FTalk will never have a favorite thread in the Regional Section, where everyone meets (regardless of egroup affiliations),interract and are getting comfortable with each other :thumbsup:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

with 0ut [b] ^ HIM[/b] around! LIFE wont be scary like his avatar! :lol: just kiddn! with 0ut me?!... i d0nt kn0w! people dont care! :lol:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-10-16 11:31:59)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]without karuro72002 ftalk wont have an additional of 31 members.. :eh: and...without him.. there would be noo cookie monster here at ftalk.. :D[/b]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Without eney, i wouldn't be inspired to post in ftalk because she is one of my inspirations.
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

without mod lucksnkill, i think we don't have "ano sa tagalog, ano sa ingles" (nosebleed) in a phil thread! and that is one of my favorite thread ;)

Last edited by dhen2x (2008-10-16 13:34:39)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dhen2x]without him, i think we don't have "ano sa tagalog, ano sa ingles" (nosebleed) in a phil thread! and that is one of my favorite thread ;)[/quote] Please follow the format. Include the name of the member. :penguin: [hr][hr] I can't imagine if bro Shirow didn't join Ftalk. :wallbash: My social life would've been very boring. :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-10-16 13:29:04)

pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

without ephemeral,friendstertalk will not be strict and any members will break the rules.
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

w/o ephemeral there will be more rule breakers in fstalk:)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^with0ut ^ You Jesus will be loved by all! :lol: joke... with out above me... minus the member 0f singles! :lol:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

without karuro, ftalk's not gonna have a silly member around. The great nurses here would be lessened :eh:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Without [b]ate Maye[/b], [b]Ftalk[/b]'s gonna lose one of the [b]hottest|friendliest|nicest[/b] members. Huwee~ Lalala~ She's my inspiration. I miss her so epin' baaad. :crybaby: [b]Labyee[/b].

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-10-18 08:58:39)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

without my honeybunch... ftalk will be less colorful.. without her and her works! =)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-10-18 08:54:30)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

without ate tinay, ftalk's gonna lose one of the nicest and friendliest mods around. A lot will lose a good friend. Like me :rose:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Without [b]Ate Maye[/b] there will be no gorgeous, friendly siren here in FTALK :P She had the Voice. :D Without her-- i may not be encourage to fix mai blog. :wallbash: She was [b]SMEXY[/b] too. :wow: I [b]Love[/b] her for sure. :kiss: WATTA. I liek her a lot <3

Last edited by Trixx.xii (2008-10-18 09:52:47)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]without Trixx.xii ftalk wouldn't have a great gfx maker.. =) and without her.. i wouldn't be encouraged to get into gfx.. =)[/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

(*Almost scared to post here :lol: *) Without sis Eney, Friendstertalk (and especially Rockstars) would not be as fun because there would be one less person for me to constantly tease, and I would not have my backup in certain situations. Sis Eney helps FTalk to be a rather comical place. =)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

TOPIC:^without tpam ftalk would have less Elites here! & have less fun & less Pretty ladies! :lol: 0ffTopic: [quote=deathsiren]without karuro, ftalk's not gonna have a silly member around. The great nurses here would be lessened :eh:[/quote] so bez , im silly n0w huh?! :lol: yah great nurse! :lol: LOwl
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Without karuro, Ftalk won't have one of the best overlay/graphic contributors. :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Mechanics:[/b] [quote]Describe or explain, what would be friendsterTalk without this [b]"Certain Member"[/b]. Imagine if this [b]"Certain Member"[/b] didn't joined friendsterTalk... Would you be sa

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:27

[ 10 queries - 0.138 second ]
Privacy Policy