• ARCHIVES 
  • » Let's take a break from academics and let's go to co-curricular activities like clubs/org well me? for now none yet. but in high school.. first year: computer club second year: computer club third y

Let's take a break from academics and let's go to co-curricular activities like clubs/org well me? for now none yet. but in high school.. first year: computer club second year: computer club third y

yhentot
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Let's take a break from academics and let's go to co-curricular activities like clubs/org well me? for now none yet. but in high school.. first year: computer club second year: computer club third y

during the recent school year.. I joined different clubs like - Filipino Club Campus Ministry and I was elected as the Chairman of Sophomore Council :) haha :lol3:
jjuL
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Let's take a break from academics and let's go to co-curricular activities like clubs/org well me? for now none yet. but in high school.. first year: computer club second year: computer club third y

I spent high school belonging to The Artist Circle. (Art Club) :run2:
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Last Year I'm in the Debate Society ;)
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm in CL Club now :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Taekwondo club and choir club :)
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

~Elementary - Himig Club ~High School - Don't know yet! Got bored of singing =D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The Choir, Math Counts, National Junior Honor Society...Yeah. Oh and Student Council.
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

guitar club :) and i love it!
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

student body and journalism. :yes2:
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'm in the Filipino Club. I belong to our school government I'm the secretary. :)
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i belong to [i]where-my-friends-are-club[/i] and [i]go-home-immediately-after-the-bell-club[/i] :lol3: but seriously :D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I have like, three clubs which I don't really attend. :lol3: I cut class every Club Day. :lol3::lol3:
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Last Sophomore Year, Kabalyero Club(Newspaper - GFX Designer) && Eureka Club(Science Club - Secretary).
LemY
» FTalker
1969-12-31

computer Engineering Student society =) ....
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I belong in the Science Club. :)
paranoidperfection
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I belong to the Math and Science Club and to our School Publication as a Literary writer. :nerdy:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Swimming Club. :> We compete at different schools. :eh:
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm in Computer Club now :)
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I belong to our Math and Science Club but I'm planning to run for USC to get out of the club :-j Or maybe go for an editor in our school paper. I'm also an un-inducted CAT officer :lol3:
yanndicecaedy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I belong to the following organizations at school: IBA or[b]Inter-School Business Association[/b] - just a member here MJMA or [b]Miriam Junior Marketing Association[/b] - I'm an associate or trainee for me to be an officer for the next school year. SVC or [b]Student Volunteer Corps[/b] - currently the Vice-President for Information Service
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Let's take a break from academics and let's go to co-curricular activities like clubs/org well me? for now none yet. but in high school.. first year: computer club second year: computer club third y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:47

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy