• ARCHIVES 
  • » i dunno how to make overlay layouts... but i so love it! i love to learn. help pls... how to make the codes? wer to go after finalizing d codes? help! wat shall i do? :[ :cry:

Pages: 1

i dunno how to make overlay layouts... but i so love it! i love to learn. help pls... how to make the codes? wer to go after finalizing d codes? help! wat shall i do? :[ :cry:

remile
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i dunno how to make overlay layouts... but i so love it! i love to learn. help pls... how to make the codes? wer to go after finalizing d codes? help! wat shall i do? :[ :cry:

ervanfahren
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i dunno how to make overlay layouts... but i so love it! i love to learn. help pls... how to make the codes? wer to go after finalizing d codes? help! wat shall i do? :[ :cry:

first time.... you don't need learning.... just ripping...,, from that you'll able to understd CSS,:eh:
remile
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i dunno how to make overlay layouts... but i so love it! i love to learn. help pls... how to make the codes? wer to go after finalizing d codes? help! wat shall i do? :[ :cry:

but how?:/ huhuhu...
aeonflux23
» n00b
1969-12-31

if u wanna learn how to make an overlay for ur frendster,this is where you should go.... [url]http://www.ehow.com/how_2255147_friendster-overlay-profile-part.html[/url] that`s where i learned how to make an overlay,and i say that this guide is really great.this includes the links for part 1,2&3,located at the bottom of the page. btw,this guide is made by marc hyde.so pm him a thank you message when you need to get the codes for the part 3 of the tutorial.a simple request for a very tiring work. ^^ oh yeah,ripping could help you learn,but it`s bad,isn`t it.?? :(

Last edited by aeonflux23 (2008-10-19 15:51:02)

nurdiyana
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you need some imaginations and adobe cs3 AND IMagEereADy...
aeonflux23
» n00b
1969-12-31

@nurdi actually,you can use any versions of photoshop.there`s no change in the outcome anyway.i`m currently using PS CS2 w/ IR and Dreamweaver 8. @topic and oh yeah,a ton of imagination and images would help you a lot. :D
anaid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you need to know the basics in HTML first :arrow: http://www.htmlcodetutorial.com/ :arrow: http://www.htmldog.com/
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

follow there advices :thumbsup: ripping is the best learning but dont post what u have ripped gets??
Nooby_myke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tool to use on how to make or edit a overlay/html layout! basic: your [b]brain[/b] of course! adobe photoshop = any version will do! [b]making / editing image![/b] front page = any version will do! [b]the easyest software that u can use in building / editing codes! :thumbsup:[/b] gudluck ;]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i dunno how to make overlay layouts... but i so love it! i love to learn. help pls... how to make the codes? wer to go after finalizing d codes? help! wat shall i do? :[ :cry:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:27

[ 11 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy