• ARCHIVES 
  • » Sends a smiley to you when a viewer right clicked your profile, without them knowing. ready to use code, just paste inside your js file [quote]if(pageOwnerID!=pageViewerID || !pageViewerID) { var

Pages: 1234

Sends a smiley to you when a viewer right clicked your profile, without them knowing. ready to use code, just paste inside your js file [quote]if(pageOwnerID!=pageViewerID || !pageViewerID) { var

kuyakym

Re: Sends a smiley to you when a viewer right clicked your profile, without them knowing. ready to use code, just paste inside your js file [quote]if(pageOwnerID!=pageViewerID || !pageViewerID) { var

[quote=marfillaster]did you test it using other account? i mean right click your profile deliberately... if you did, i think it doesnt work with no right click code :crybaby:[/quote] he stated it... the maker of the code ayt?? so it isnt workin wid no ryt click.. :retard: :wasted:
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Sends a smiley to you when a viewer right clicked your profile, without them knowing. ready to use code, just paste inside your js file [quote]if(pageOwnerID!=pageViewerID || !pageViewerID) { var

it's just my theory, i didnt exactly say it doesnt work with the other code,
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=marfillaster]it's just my theory, i didnt exactly say it doesnt work with the other code,[/quote] ow.. okei... hehe.. :D
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: san pong section nilalagay ung code????? pls. reply...!
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

external js
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ha??/
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah better read this girl http://theftalk.com/t2044-save-.js%28JavaScript%29-extension-customize-your-profile..html the code at the above tutorial by ephe is just a sample for demonstration purposes only, so i assume that your going to use this code instead of ephe's

Last edited by marfillaster (2007-06-20 03:51:33)

matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hindi ko po maintindihan eh...!
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kindly post in english, this is an international forum, it's not just us(pinoys) posting here. ok, let me edumacate you with the term external js there are to ways you can pimp your profile one, you use css, i've seen your profile and you use css for that two, using js(for effects and functionality that css cant do), apparently js codes are long so by just merely pasting it in you review section is kinda impractical because of character limitation, the solution is by using [b]external js[/b] so how do an external js. we simply paste the code in notepad and save it ass js(JavaScript). then upload to a hosting site and link to our profile by posting a review with this format [quote]<script src='http://www.host.com/whateverthefilenameofyourjs.js'></script>[/quote]
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=marfillaster]it's just my theory, i didnt exactly say it doesnt work with the other code,[/quote] i was try to my profile.. and its work... i think why someone say it didn't work to my profile its maybe coz the another code for rightclik have problem better than put another code right clik and smile code at one js
joanna122494
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hEhE.. i like this trick! :lol: tnx 4 sharing..[/b]
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=joanna122494][b]hEhE.. i like this trick! :lol: tnx 4 sharing..[/b][/quote] [b] btw sTiCky caps is not allowed here[/b] :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger:
sUpErNoOb
» n00b
1969-12-31

what do u mean sends a smiley?? is it the one saying someone has sent u a smile?? if so...it didnt work on my profile.. i dont have any right click codes what i did was paste the given codes to my js ext.. so what do i do??
loolo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

....so is it stack with no right click?....how to said it?btw can i test with my own profie,like no right click?(sorry,can talk English well :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: )
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

lol.. it didnt work in me also
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

actually i got 2 no right click codes... one for IE and one for firefox... don't ask why!! :mad: heheh... but still this send smiley codes for right clickers works perfectly fine... maybe the way where you put the codes is the problem... try moving it to different parts of your js files.. just be careful doing it...
bj_brat
» n00b
1969-12-31

it doesnt seem to work on my page lolx or iono :D i always mess up with my codes! toink :D
jopher1212
» n00b
1969-12-31

dus it also works 4 over-lay??
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what is js file...??? pls. reply
bentetres30
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code..i think im gonna use dis one!! tnx for sharing!! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Sends a smiley to you when a viewer right clicked your profile, without them knowing. ready to use code, just paste inside your js file [quote]if(pageOwnerID!=pageViewerID || !pageViewerID) { var

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:29

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy