• ARCHIVES 
  • » want to share this...maybe your asking God why you're suffering now in those pains? Well, maybe this post of mine can realize and tell you the answer.. Be bless!!! [b]This is one of the best explan

Pages: 12

want to share this...maybe your asking God why you're suffering now in those pains? Well, maybe this post of mine can realize and tell you the answer.. Be bless!!! [b]This is one of the best explan

zzamae
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

want to share this...maybe your asking God why you're suffering now in those pains? Well, maybe this post of mine can realize and tell you the answer.. Be bless!!! [b]This is one of the best explan

want to share this...maybe your asking God why you're suffering now in those pains? Well, maybe this post of mine can realize and tell you the answer.. Be bless!!! [b]This is one of the best explanations of why God allows pain and suffering. A man went to a barbershop to have his hair cut and his beard trimmed. As the barber began to work, they began to have a good conversation. They talked about so many things and various subjects. When they eventually touched on the subject of God, the barber said: 'I don't believe that God exists.' 'Why do you say that?' asked the customer. 'Well, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God doesn't exist. Tell me, if God exists, would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children? If God existed, there would be neither suffering nor pain. I can't imagine a loving God who would allow all of these things.' The customer thought for a moment, but didn't respond because he didn't want to start an argument. The barber finished his job and the customer left the shop. Just after he left the barbershop, he saw a man in the street with long, stringy, dirty hair and an untrimmed beard. He looked dirty and unkempt. The customer turned back and entered the barber shop again and he said to the barber: 'You know what? Barbers do not exist.' 'How can you say that?' asked the surprised barber. 'I am here, and I am a barber. And I just worked on you!' 'No!' the customer exclaimed. 'Barbers don't exist because if they did, there would be no people with dirty long hair and untrimmed beards, like that man outside.' 'Ah, but barbers DO exist! That's what happens when people do not come to me.' 'Exactly!' affirmed the customer. 'That's the point! God, too, DOES exist! That's what happens when people do not go to Him and don't look to Him for help. That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world.' BE BLESSED & BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS !!!!!!! [/b]
calistrtballr
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: want to share this...maybe your asking God why you're suffering now in those pains? Well, maybe this post of mine can realize and tell you the answer.. Be bless!!! [b]This is one of the best explan

nice point of view
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: want to share this...maybe your asking God why you're suffering now in those pains? Well, maybe this post of mine can realize and tell you the answer.. Be bless!!! [b]This is one of the best explan

Nice explanation. :D Thanks for sharing!
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the first time i've read this is when i'm still 12 or 13 years old. and its really nice. -- i love jesus :D :thumbsup:
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love Jesus too!! "tell the world that Jesus lives" "tell the world!!"
_jeNny_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice story...=):thumbsup:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice story:)keep up God bless you:)
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jesusfreaks]nice story:)keep up God bless you:)[/quote] [quote=_jeNny_]nice story...=):thumbsup:[/quote] thanks :):)
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

clap clap!! nice story, i hav read that before in my classmate...a life without God is nothing... we are just like animals when there is no God!!!! Jesus is the way, the truth and the life to live by faith and not by might... the greatest miracle in this world is our transfiguration and confirmation that we accept God as our savior!!! "Not By Might Nor by Power but by the Spirit if the LORD"

Last edited by aljayizer (2008-10-22 13:01:27)

zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=aljayizer]clap clap!! nice story, i hav read that before in my classmate...a life without God is nothing... we are just like animals when there is no God!!!! Jesus is the way, the truth and the life to live by faith and not by might... the greatest miracle in this world is our transfiguration and confirmation that we accept God as our savior!!! "Not By Might Nor by Power but by the Spirit if the LORD"[/quote] Amen. :thumbsup:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

whoa! i have never realized that okay when i encounter problems ill remember the barber shop! :D u sure a christian sis ! :D good for u :)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i agree with this one~! =)
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

one of my favorite story ever.. and this one also, a quote.. man: "I hate my life!" God: "Who asked you to love life? Just love me and life will be beautiful"
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

To makes us stronger. :)
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

God allows pain for us to "grow" and appreciate life, that life doesnt always have easy access.. we fall, we stand up, we hurt, we learn, we live. hehe
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice story... very inspiring!! God is good, all the time!
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]Many people should post more inspiring stories like these. They help tons of people like me to understand life better. :) Thank you for sharing.[/color]
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice stoyry.. for me, one of the reason why God allows pain is that for us to realize him..A God that loves and cares us.:)
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]nice, really nice... tnx for sharing it with us. :D love it... GOD BLESS!!![/b]
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nice explanations^^.. Keep it up.. Hope that u can make another one.. Thanks for leting us to know it^^:D..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » want to share this...maybe your asking God why you're suffering now in those pains? Well, maybe this post of mine can realize and tell you the answer.. Be bless!!! [b]This is one of the best explan

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:35

[ 10 queries - 0.605 second ]
Privacy Policy