• ARCHIVES 
  • » The U in Jesus [spoiler][quote][align=center][b]The U in Jesus Before U were thought of or time had begun, God even stuck U in the name of His Son. And each time U pray, you'll see it's true You can

Pages: 1

The U in Jesus [spoiler][quote][align=center][b]The U in Jesus Before U were thought of or time had begun, God even stuck U in the name of His Son. And each time U pray, you'll see it's true You can

zzamae
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

The U in Jesus [spoiler][quote][align=center][b]The U in Jesus Before U were thought of or time had begun, God even stuck U in the name of His Son. And each time U pray, you'll see it's true You can

The U in Jesus [spoiler][quote][align=center][b]The U in Jesus Before U were thought of or time had begun, God even stuck U in the name of His Son. And each time U pray, you'll see it's true You can't spell out JesUs and not include U. You're a pretty big part of His wonderful name, For U, He was born; that's why He came. And His great love for U is the reason He died. It even takes U to spell crUcified. Isn't it thrilling and splendidly grand He rose from the dead, with U in His plan. The stones split away, the gold trUmpet blew, and this word resUrrection is spelled with a U. When JesUs left earth at His Upward ascension, He felt there was one thing He just had to mention. "Go into the world and tell them it's true That I love them all -Just like I love U. So many great people are spelled with a U, Don't they have a right to know JesUs too? It all depends now on what U will do, He'd like them to know, but it all starts with U. (unknown author)[/b][/align][/quote] [/spoiler] Life's an Open Book [spoiler][quote][align=center]"LIFE'S AN OPEN BOOK " (A poem...) My life to You God is as an open book. My ways are ever before You so take a look. To You there is no cover, all is open and bare. You know my wants, desires, motives and cares. How could I think I could keep anything from You? The pages being transparent, You see right through. As others read, they think they know the storyline. Only You oh God can proofread these pages of mine. At times I get weary and want to put this book on a shelf. Caringly you read every line, loving me more than I love myself. Lord help me to write this book for I am not skilled. Let it be written and established in accordance to Your will. Lord be my editor and make all the corrections. Rewriting the story of my life as You give direction. Tell me how it should read, knowing You are a true friend. Even before I write it, You know the beginning to the end. Lord help me to rip off the cover, let there be no disguise. And let the book of my life be a bestseller in your eyes... (unknown)[/align][/quote] [/spoiler] ASAP [spoiler][quote][align=center]There's work to do, deadlines to meet; You've got no time to spare, But as you hurry and scurry- ASAP - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER In the midst of family chaos, "Quality time" is rare. Do your best; let God do the rest- ASAP - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER. It may seem like your worries Are more than you can bear. Slow down and take a breather- ASAP - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER God knows how stressful life is; He wants to ease our cares, And He'll respond to all your needs A.S.A.P. - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER.[/align][/quote] [/spoiler]

Last edited by zzamae (2008-10-25 09:13:01)

gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: The U in Jesus [spoiler][quote][align=center][b]The U in Jesus Before U were thought of or time had begun, God even stuck U in the name of His Son. And each time U pray, you'll see it's true You can

wow.. thnx 4 this ate zzmae..
lydia.c
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The U in Jesus [spoiler][quote][align=center][b]The U in Jesus Before U were thought of or time had begun, God even stuck U in the name of His Son. And each time U pray, you'll see it's true You can

I love this poem... I'm gonna post it as a bulletin! :D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nc poem :D :thumbsup: rakenrowl :penguin:
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]wow... thanks for sharing..[/b]
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

very much welcome ftalkers!! :)
ashely_pain15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow,... :o i lhab it... :D einkz 4 sharing ateh...
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this one i like it
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks fer sharring this siz =) :thumbsup: loev this poem..I hope our god reads it. :lol: nys :thumbsup: nys :thumbsup: nys :thumbsup:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

-- nice poem. thnx for teh share :D :thumbsup: gOod work!
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow, i love your poems although i haven't actually read it. i just saw the title and i thought this ones good. keep doing it, because only few people can do poems like this. :thumbsup: + repu!
xinfidelityx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one... ahmn they're inspiring keep it up sis :thumbsup: :)
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

This is great sis! Keep it up! this is for GOD!
leziiaaa01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

one word "WOW" really nice :wow::wow::wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The U in Jesus [spoiler][quote][align=center][b]The U in Jesus Before U were thought of or time had begun, God even stuck U in the name of His Son. And each time U pray, you'll see it's true You can

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:47

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy