• ARCHIVES 
  • » Is there a way for the viewer to choose if he wants to view my default or overlay profile? When I'm generating my code at markyctrigger, I can't enable the profile chooser. [b]Problem solved[/b] Mo

Pages: 1

Is there a way for the viewer to choose if he wants to view my default or overlay profile? When I'm generating my code at markyctrigger, I can't enable the profile chooser. [b]Problem solved[/b] Mo

mhavier29
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Is there a way for the viewer to choose if he wants to view my default or overlay profile? When I'm generating my code at markyctrigger, I can't enable the profile chooser. [b]Problem solved[/b] Mo

Is there a way for the viewer to choose if he wants to view my default or overlay profile? When I'm generating my code at markyctrigger, I can't enable the profile chooser. [b]Problem solved[/b] Mods you may now close this topic,,

Last edited by mhavier29 (2008-10-20 22:49:54)

mark5818
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Is there a way for the viewer to choose if he wants to view my default or overlay profile? When I'm generating my code at markyctrigger, I can't enable the profile chooser. [b]Problem solved[/b] Mo

i think theres none like that... keepsfe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Is there a way for the viewer to choose if he wants to view my default or overlay profile? When I'm generating my code at markyctrigger, I can't enable the profile chooser. [b]Problem solved[/b] Mo

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:16

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy