• ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm having a hard time switching ON my CPU/ PC. When I switched it on, the fan and the light turns on. [b]BUT[/b] it stops after seconds. It takes me too long to switched it again the normal way. I t

Pages: 1

I'm having a hard time switching ON my CPU/ PC. When I switched it on, the fan and the light turns on. [b]BUT[/b] it stops after seconds. It takes me too long to switched it again the normal way. I t

aich
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I'm having a hard time switching ON my CPU/ PC. When I switched it on, the fan and the light turns on. [b]BUT[/b] it stops after seconds. It takes me too long to switched it again the normal way. I t

I'm having a hard time switching ON my CPU/ PC. When I switched it on, the fan and the light turns on. [b]BUT[/b] it stops after seconds. It takes me too long to switched it again the normal way. I think I'll have to repeat for 10 times or more. Lucky, if I can switched it on the third time. That is not normal right? What could be the problem?

Last edited by aich (2008-10-21 01:10:40)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I'm having a hard time switching ON my CPU/ PC. When I switched it on, the fan and the light turns on. [b]BUT[/b] it stops after seconds. It takes me too long to switched it again the normal way. I t

Have you cleaned inside the computer like the heat shield around the CPU, if mine gets to dusty it overheats really easy =)
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I'm having a hard time switching ON my CPU/ PC. When I switched it on, the fan and the light turns on. [b]BUT[/b] it stops after seconds. It takes me too long to switched it again the normal way. I t

[quote=bobcbar]Have you cleaned inside the computer like the heat shield around the CPU, if mine gets to dusty it overheats really easy =)[/quote] Is that so? Dusts can ruin CPU? Ill try cleaning it. Aside from the dusts, why do you think it happen?
Zander
» FTalker
1969-12-31

OHHHH..maybe it's about the CPU Priority Performances...depending also to electric current voltage :lol::lol::rolleyes:
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah i agree with zander do u have avr?
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Zander]OHHHH..maybe it's about the CPU Priority Performances...depending also to electric current voltage :lol::lol::rolleyes:[/quote] What is CPU Priority Performances? Also Electric Current Voltage? [quote=jen_hare_07]yeah i agree with zander do u have avr?[/quote] Yes. I have an AVR. The hardwares that are plugged in there is the speaker and the CPU. What is its connection with the AVR?
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]Have you tried reconnecting the plugs @ your power supply?[/color][/b]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i think avr is a power regulator.. right? nwei do you hear any beep sounds during the boot up process?
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=renjie1992][b][color=blue]Have you tried reconnecting the plugs @ your power supply?[/color][/b][/quote] -Not yet. I'll try it later and check if there are changes. [quote=mirhadz]i think avr is a power regulator.. right? nwei do you hear any beep sounds during the boot up process?[/quote] -I don't know if its a beep. But I heard a 'tick' sound. I am not sure if that's from the CPU, the monitor or the AVR. -What do you mean that AVR is a power regulator?

Last edited by aich (2008-10-24 01:21:12)

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :D .. i think the one who ask the avr thing .. is thinking that 1 reason why ur pc kinda hard to turn on bec. you have an unstable flow of electricity in your house. and thats the work of avr to stable the flow of electricity/voltage or whatsoever.. for the beep thingy refer to this link hope it can help you... [url]http://theftalk.com/t31957-CPU-Beep-Code-Meaning.html[/url] :D

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-10-24 06:47:41)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm having a hard time switching ON my CPU/ PC. When I switched it on, the fan and the light turns on. [b]BUT[/b] it stops after seconds. It takes me too long to switched it again the normal way. I t

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:03

[ 11 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy