• ARCHIVES 
  • » whats the difference between PSP and PSP slim?? aside from their appearances.. coz im gonna buy one.:smoke:

Pages: 1

whats the difference between PSP and PSP slim?? aside from their appearances.. coz im gonna buy one.:smoke:

Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

whats the difference between PSP and PSP slim?? aside from their appearances.. coz im gonna buy one.:smoke:

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: whats the difference between PSP and PSP slim?? aside from their appearances.. coz im gonna buy one.:smoke:

I may not give you the answer to your problem but GOOGLE can give you what you need =) I supposed to post the review here of that console but i prefer not to. Why? Cause i found more reviews about these 2 consoles through Google. Go Ask Google just some advice. Search on reviews of these 2. =) Once you read their reviews. You will know their differences. Thanks for this,. I got an interest to read their reviews., Then maybe I will buy one too. :D Goodluck Bro. BTW. I prefer PSP slim, Read its reviews. =)
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: whats the difference between PSP and PSP slim?? aside from their appearances.. coz im gonna buy one.:smoke:

"PSP Phat" was the one I think you were referring to. well PSP Phat is obviously fatter than the Slim. Slim has wider range of colors, basically it's brighter than the Phat one. Slim has a better look than the fat one, there are lots of cool limited edition PSP Slim products available. well I prefer PSP slim, 'cause it's cool.. hehe. BTW, there's a newer version of PSP, it's the PSP - 3000. well good luck on you. :D
protonemesis
» n00b
1969-12-31

get a psp slim! its more handy and stylish. But if ur rich get the latest model! psp 3000 haha
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I don't think its a wise idea to go for PSP 3000(known as [b]PSP Brite[/b]) yet. maybe next year is fine. I mean that model was redesign to counterpart the homebrew application and in fact they remodel the hardware which disable any malicious hardware to be added (such as the Pandora Battery which enable you to install custom firmware[homebrew application] which also enables you to play free downloaded PSP game directly to your memory stick). Im not telling you to go and join for piracy, what I mean is with homebrew application, you can have full access of your PSP system and unlock its full potential. (Play/run unsupported file format, transfer file to your psp,etc.) so far no hack or mod for PSP Brite were reported successful. BTW the milestone enhancement of the new model is its enhanced LCD screen. (gives you better image quality) :cool: anyway about the thing you ask. try reading this, [url]http://www.pspslimlite.com/sonyplaystationportableslimandlitepsp/[/url]. you might find your answer there :D

Last edited by Frazen (2008-10-31 10:18:17)

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ yes, the Psp-3000 is not yet capable of playing the so-called iso games saved on a memory stick, in short you have to spend thousands to buys the UMD game.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » whats the difference between PSP and PSP slim?? aside from their appearances.. coz im gonna buy one.:smoke:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:07

[ 11 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy