• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]im requesting to change mine. Its.. too long and hard to.. type. My mistake. So who can i count on...bout this..[/b]

Pages: 1

[b]im requesting to change mine. Its.. too long and hard to.. type. My mistake. So who can i count on...bout this..[/b]

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]im requesting to change mine. Its.. too long and hard to.. type. My mistake. So who can i count on...bout this..[/b]

jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]im requesting to change mine. Its.. too long and hard to.. type. My mistake. So who can i count on...bout this..[/b]

yea i also want to change mine
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]im requesting to change mine. Its.. too long and hard to.. type. My mistake. So who can i count on...bout this..[/b]

ty to pm admin =)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]im requesting to change mine. Its.. too long and hard to.. type. My mistake. So who can i count on...bout this..[/quote] [quote=jen_hare_07]yea i also want to change mine[/quote] Members were given a period of time by admin himself to request a change in username. Members who had the chance to post and request in the thread he made was able to change their usernames. I don't think admin will be opening the same thread soon. :penguin:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yah me too...i would also like to change mine..
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Lets hope admin will grant your request.. :) There are so many members now who are requesting about this to admin, Well lets see . Just wait. Goodluck. Pay attention next time. =)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I can see the need but if I were admin would allow only 1 change to the user name and then only when the member has been [b]active[/b] for over 6 months. Otherwise changing users names would be a full time job. =D

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-10-22 22:25:25)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmm i tried to pm admin a longtime ago when i saw the thread bout changing your usernames in the anews and announcement section.. but up to now Admin's not replying.. :(
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D Yeah me too.. i wish that i can change my Username.. :D
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i know your side about changing the username. i want to add some request to admin if its possible. that member can change their username [u]twice only[/u]. :arrow: for example: the name of the member is "portuniecho", and he see that his name is ugly :lol: he want to change his name to "portunato" he can change his username in User Cp for the [b]last time[/b]. =) [hr][hr] [spoiler]ok im out now :penguin: peace [b]echo[/b] :D[/spoiler]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^^[/b] OMG twice? dang.. I think once is enough.. hha. J/K bro ;) anyway,. yeah me too.. I'd like to change my name, but I think it's too late.. so, uumm- I'm just hoping that sir. Admin will give us the second and the [color=red][b]LAST[/b][/color] chance to change our name.. (user name basically :lol:) [b]EDITED*[/b] [quote]hopin' that I'm not gon' missed diz one.. :lol:[/quote]

Last edited by CoWoCuPu (2008-10-22 19:11:07)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]i know your side about changing the username. i want to add some request to admin if its possible. that member can change their username twice only. :arrow: for example: the name of the member is "portuniecho", and he see that his name is ugly :lol: he want to change his name to "portunato" he can change his username in User Cp for the last time. =)[/quote] lol [spoiler][i]easy sa jowks pre.[/i] :lol:[/spoiler][quote=---xXirukiTepe---]im requesting to change mine. Its.. too long and hard to.. type. My mistake. So who can i count on...bout this..[/quote] You can PM admin and request to him. Just [b]"make sure"[/b] to request in a proper manner and English. =)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-10-23 04:14:03)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^Thanks .. all: thanks.. I shuda try... to PM him.. as soon as possible. =)[/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sis Duch is right. Admin offered this chance last month for a very short time. For those of you who missed it, I just suggest to be patient and wait to see if he offers it again, or try to PM him.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I remember . Harvii ([b]' 'eMokIdD[/b]) PMd admin about changing the username because the thread is already closed. Admin replied him. That wait for the next time, If Admin didnt reply your message. Just considered it, "Just wait for next time", Well. I'm sure Admin will do that for the 2nd time around, We just need to wait and to pay attention. =)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ oh yeah! i PMed admin in English 7 Formal! no replies yet! hmm... i think ill Wait for Admin's next time! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]im requesting to change mine. Its.. too long and hard to.. type. My mistake. So who can i count on...bout this..[/b]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:06

[ 10 queries - 0.524 second ]
Privacy Policy