• ARCHIVES 
  • » Jane and Sammy was walking towards the canteen, hoping to get a perfect spot to eat. "What are you planning to do after school today?" Jane asked Sammy as they paid for their food. Jane had lon

Pages: 1

Jane and Sammy was walking towards the canteen, hoping to get a perfect spot to eat. "What are you planning to do after school today?" Jane asked Sammy as they paid for their food. Jane had lon

#1  2008-10-21 09:38:59

lydia.c
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Jane and Sammy was walking towards the canteen, hoping to get a perfect spot to eat. "What are you planning to do after school today?" Jane asked Sammy as they paid for their food. Jane had lon

Jane and Sammy was walking towards the canteen, hoping to get a perfect spot to eat. "What are you planning to do after school today?" Jane asked Sammy as they paid for their food. Jane had long, black hair which everybody admired, blue eyes, the color of the sea and a dazzling smile. Sammy had long, blond, curly hair like a princess's and bright brown eyes. "Laze around at home, as usual." Sammy answered. "Okay..... Want to come with me to the bookstore down the street later?" Jane asked. "Err.... Okay. But why the bookstore? I'd rather go shop for makeup." Sammy said. "That is because the bookstore has magazines that has our favorite celebrities information!" Jane explained. "Don't want to come? Okay then....." "Jane, celebrities? Gossip? Of course I'm going!" Sammy quickly said. Jane smiled and ask her to hurry up then. After lunch, they headed down the street to the bookstore. Jane kept an eye on Sammy in case she wanders off into one of the makeup stores around. At the bookstore, Sammy ran and incredible speed towards the magazine section. "Oh my goodness! Looks! Jesse McCartney! He's so cute!" Sammy shouted as she flipped through a magazine. Jane just shook her head and picked up another magazine. They spent 2 whole hours at the bookstore buying magazines and finally decided to head home at dinner time. "See you tomorrow!" Jane said as she turned toward her apartment. When she went into her room, she tossed and turned on her bed as she read the magazines she bought. She soon fell asleep unaware of it. On the next day, her body ached and she was unable to get up. "Mum!" She called. Her mother came running in worried. She put her hand on Jane's forehead and softly said to herself: "Not recovering....". "What's wrong mum?" Jane asked. "Stay at home today, no going out. I'll go get your breakfast." Her mother said sternly. "But-" Before Jane could protest, her mother said:"I know, I know. You have a party to attend tonight, but you're sick dear...." Jane frowned and nodded her head. Her mother smiled and went out to get her breakfast. 'Just great..." Jane said to herself. Her mother soon came in with a tray of food and told Jane to slowly eat. After breakfast, her mother told Jane to take good care of herself because she had an important meeting to attend. After her mother left, Jane was left alone in her room. She sighed as her friends sent her text messages and stuff they will be doing tonight. She replied one by one, that she was sick and was unable to go. And the only person who sent back a "Get Well Soon." message was Sammy. Jane switched on her computer and went online. She sighed again when she saw everybody's personal message. It was all about the party tonight. She chatted with Sammy online and every 5 minutes, Sammy will ask if she was feeling better. After an hour or so, Jane switched off her computer and decided to have some rest. She lied down on her bed and feel asleep again. Her dream was about the party. She was there having fun and stayed until midnight. But she woke up, and only knew it was a dream. In a blink of an eye, it was 7 o' clock. [i]The party must have started already....[/i], Jane thought as she looked at the clock beside her. She called Sammy to ask her how it was going on but Sammy didn't answer her call. [i]So much for a friend....[/i], she thought. She went online again and all her friends were offline, all at the party having fun. She shook her head and switched off the computer. Soon it was 12 midnight. Jane was still awake waiting for Sammy's call, but she received nothing, not even a text message. She called Sammy again but still, nobody answered. Jane gave up and decided to sleep. The next morning, Jane recovered and went to school. Everybody was talking about he party. She asked Sammy why didn't she answer her calls and Sammy just answered:" I didn't know you called...". The talk about the party went on for days until another party was being organized. Every one was excited and Jane hoped she was able to come this time. When Emily, the party organizer, was giving out the invitations, Jane went to get her's, and was shocked when Emily said she wasn't on the list. Jane's mouth dropped and asked why. Emily said she doesn't know why and went off. Sammy didn't hang out much with Jane after she knew she wasn't invited, and this broke Jane's heart into pieces. Jane had no more friends and did everything herself. Once she went to the bookstore and saw Sammy and her new gang at the magazine section choosing magazines. And when they saw Jane, Sammy will say something to them, and they would go to some other shops. Jane hid her feelings by forcing herself to smile every time she saw Sammy or her friends. But they just ignored her. One day when Jane came home from school, her mother told Jane that she has noticed Jane trying to hide some unwanted feelings and wanted Jane to share it with her. Jane told her mother everything. "Oh my poor girl...." Her mother comforted by hugging her. "God is there for you." Jane nodded her head and went into her room. When she went online, she would say "Hi" to all her friends online but they would just reply a nasty "What do you want?" emotion. Jane frowned when she saw this. She prayed to God and even wrote a letter to him. And because of a simple prayer and letter, she found a path to have more friends. God is always there for us when we need him, a simple prayer can change whatever you want changed. [ END ]:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Jane and Sammy was walking towards the canteen, hoping to get a perfect spot to eat. "What are you planning to do after school today?" Jane asked Sammy as they paid for their food. Jane had lon

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:22

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy