• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]`Coz if they have, it would be easier for me to make my own layout. :([/b]

Pages: 1

[b]`Coz if they have, it would be easier for me to make my own layout. :([/b]

bheiyah
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

angky_pandoe
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]`Coz if they have, it would be easier for me to make my own layout. :([/b]

[quote=bheiyah]`Coz if they have, it would be easier for me to make my own layout. :([/quote] i d0n't n0w how make layouts multiply....:D bUt i n0w someone very g0od make layouts multiply:D l0ok my multiply :arrow:= [url]www.teuinksaha.multiply.com[/url] send c0ment t0 me n I will help you to introduce yourself you to someone that the champion changed layouts multiply ;) o.k sEe u on multiply...:lol: do you can speaking indonesian language ?:question: mY YM :arrow: rizqpandu_rizqpandu ;)
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]`Coz if they have, it would be easier for me to make my own layout. :([/b]

Hmm.. Yes there is. Just browse it here. the one who made it is sir genez. so, thank him! :D
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I think there`s one. but good for the clean theme only. customizing multiply is easy [i]na[/i] for me. :)
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

here [url]http://www.markyctrigger.com/genez[/url]
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no, i dont have.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]`Coz if they have, it would be easier for me to make my own layout. :([/b]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:16

[ 10 queries - 0.443 second ]
Privacy Policy