• ARCHIVES 
  • » Arnold Schwarzenegger One of the highest paid Actor who speaks the least words in films. Rank no 2 since Charlie Chaplin =) Tom Hanks is also brilliant in Forest Gump n Cast Away. Especially in ca

Pages: 1234567..7

Arnold Schwarzenegger One of the highest paid Actor who speaks the least words in films. Rank no 2 since Charlie Chaplin =) Tom Hanks is also brilliant in Forest Gump n Cast Away. Especially in ca

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger One of the highest paid Actor who speaks the least words in films. Rank no 2 since Charlie Chaplin =) Tom Hanks is also brilliant in Forest Gump n Cast Away. Especially in ca

for me its wentworth miller.. dunno if he has any movie.. but i really liked him coz of prison break.. im addicted to it
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger One of the highest paid Actor who speaks the least words in films. Rank no 2 since Charlie Chaplin =) Tom Hanks is also brilliant in Forest Gump n Cast Away. Especially in ca

hillary duff and daniel radcliffe love their film.. :D
khamdani
» n00b
1969-12-31

the best actor is I am:D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

best actor -- Edward Norton (American History X, Primal Fear, Fight Club) best actress -- Halle Berry (Losing Isiah, Monster's Ball) Dakota Fanning is gonna be great too
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

Hayden Panettiere-------->heroes yahh shes good in acting there
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Sandra Bullock[/b] would be my best actress. Uhm, for the best actor I would go for [b]Bruce Willis[/b].

Last edited by aich (2008-06-29 21:38:19)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Angelina Jolie[/b] and [b]Brad Pitt[/b] - Mr. and Mrs. Smith [b]Johnny Depp[/b] - Pirates of the Carribean
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

and the best actor award goes to [b]johnny dep[/b] and [b]heath ledger[/b] johnny depp has many personalities winy wonka, jack sparrow and manny more
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I like Leonard0 dicapri0 and Angelina j0lie :wow: they're c0ol ! :D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]angelina jolie and johnny depp :wow: [/b]
S_U_P_E_R_M_A_N
» n00b
1969-12-31

jim carey and alicia silverstone
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I think [b]Hayden Panettiere[/b]. Bcoz of her incoming movie [b]Fireflies In The Garden.[/b]
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tom cruise and mandy moore
kristinejeanne101
» n00b
1969-12-31

Kirsten Storms, Raven-Symone, Miley Cyrus, Ashley Tisdale, Selena Gomez, The Jonas Brothers and mostly all of the members of the Disney Channel Circle of Stars.. They won't let DCCOS star in an unprofessional and an amature film... And mostly JOHNNY DEPP... I could tell you, I'm a really big big fan!
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Rob Schneider/Adam Sandler & Drew Barrymore :D
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

will smith...he is just so cute....=)
Dreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

[sup]I like Hillary Duff and Tom Cruise.[/sup]
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Johnny Depp - Sweeney Todd, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Edward Scissorhands, Pirates of the Carribean. Helena Bonham Carter - Sweeney Todd, Novocaine Rachel McAdams - Mean Girls, Red Eye Paul Dano - Little Miss Sunshine
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hilary Duff Josh Hutcherson =D
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

BEST ACTOR : Johnny Depp =) BAST ACTRESS : Ashley Tisdale :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Arnold Schwarzenegger One of the highest paid Actor who speaks the least words in films. Rank no 2 since Charlie Chaplin =) Tom Hanks is also brilliant in Forest Gump n Cast Away. Especially in ca

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:08

[ 10 queries - 0.091 second ]
Privacy Policy