• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hello guys.!!![/align] [align=center]who do you think is the most annoying celeb laugh or giggle?[/align] [b]GiRL[/b] :arrow:1.) miley cyrus laugh :arrow:2.) vanessa hudgens laugh :arr

Pages: 1

[align=center]hello guys.!!![/align] [align=center]who do you think is the most annoying celeb laugh or giggle?[/align] [b]GiRL[/b] :arrow:1.) miley cyrus laugh :arrow:2.) vanessa hudgens laugh :arr

babyphat
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]hello guys.!!![/align] [align=center]who do you think is the most annoying celeb laugh or giggle?[/align] [b]GiRL[/b] :arrow:1.) miley cyrus laugh :arrow:2.) vanessa hudgens laugh :arr

[align=center]hello guys.!!![/align] [align=center]who do you think is the most annoying celeb laugh or giggle?[/align] [b]GiRL[/b] :arrow:1.) miley cyrus laugh :arrow:2.) vanessa hudgens laugh :arrow:3.) pink laugh :arrow:4.) ashley tisdale laugh :arrow:5.) emily osment laugh feel fee to delete this tread 1 wanna see an example! EX: the most annoying celeb laugh is (AND THE NUMBER OF THE MOST ANNOYiNG CELEB LAUGH OR GiGGLE THAT YOU THiNK) i will post the winner in my youtube account!!! VOTE NOW!!:penguin:

Last edited by babyphat (2008-10-23 02:17:50)

yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hello guys.!!![/align] [align=center]who do you think is the most annoying celeb laugh or giggle?[/align] [b]GiRL[/b] :arrow:1.) miley cyrus laugh :arrow:2.) vanessa hudgens laugh :arr

[quote=babyphat]FEEL FREE TO DELETE iF YOU DONT LiKE iT HEHE!!! WANNA SEE AN EXAMPLE. iTS LiKE THiS EX: THE MOST ANNOYING IS NUMBER (AND THE NUMBER OF THE MOST ANNOYiNG CELEB LAUGH OR GiGGLE THAT YOU THiNK) i WiLL POST THE WINNER IN MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT!!!! VOTE NOW!![/quote] yoh.siz.. please don't use ALL CAPS nor sTicKy cApS.thank you.. please edit your post so that you'll not be banned/curse or etc. nwayz.. miley's laugh is the most annoying.
live.love.laugh.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hello guys.!!![/align] [align=center]who do you think is the most annoying celeb laugh or giggle?[/align] [b]GiRL[/b] :arrow:1.) miley cyrus laugh :arrow:2.) vanessa hudgens laugh :arr

pink's laugh is da most annoying
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hello guys.!!![/align] [align=center]who do you think is the most annoying celeb laugh or giggle?[/align] [b]GiRL[/b] :arrow:1.) miley cyrus laugh :arrow:2.) vanessa hudgens laugh :arr

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:35

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy