• ARCHIVES 
  • » THE GIRL WITH FOUR BOYFRIENDS.... There was a girl who had four boyfriends. She loved the 4th boyfriend the most and adorned him with rich robes and treated him to the finest of delicacies.

Pages: 123

THE GIRL WITH FOUR BOYFRIENDS.... There was a girl who had four boyfriends. She loved the 4th boyfriend the most and adorned him with rich robes and treated him to the finest of delicacies.

yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: THE GIRL WITH FOUR BOYFRIENDS.... There was a girl who had four boyfriends. She loved the 4th boyfriend the most and adorned him with rich robes and treated him to the finest of delicacies.

all of your topics are interesting huh! :D :thumbsup: Godbless
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: THE GIRL WITH FOUR BOYFRIENDS.... There was a girl who had four boyfriends. She loved the 4th boyfriend the most and adorned him with rich robes and treated him to the finest of delicacies.

[quote=yh3t]all of your topics are interesting huh! :D :thumbsup: Godbless[/quote] thnx.. ^^ GOD bless you too^^..
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

woah its a nice story! thanks for sharing this one ! share more okay :P
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=princess_prince]woah its a nice story! thanks for sharing this one ! share more okay :P[/quote] thnx 4 appreciating^^..
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

gladz gd eve...ano ba ang latest?
jaine_10.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice story! :D glad that u posted it! it's great and i've learned a lesson. teecee. God bles!
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=jaine_10.]nice story! :D glad that u posted it! it's great and i've learned a lesson. teecee. God bles![/quote] me too:) i learned a lesson:)
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=jaine_10.]ice story! :D glad that u posted it! it's great and i've learned a lesson. teecee. God bles![/quote] ur very welcone.. thnx 4 reading too..^^ [quote=jesusfreaks]me too:) i learned a lesson:)[/quote] yah.. me too.. whaha.. thnx 4 reading this kuya Jesusfreak.. GOD bless to all..^^
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=gladz23]yah.. me too.. whaha.. thnx 4 reading this kuya Jesusfreak.. GOD bless to all..^^[/quote] you're welcome gladz:globe: keep on posting so what's the latest?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Good story, with lessons as wel. :) [/b]
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jesusfreaks]'I'll go with you. I'll follow you no matter where you go.'[/quote] [color=deeppink][align=center][b]errr . . so sweet :wow: the story's nice ! keep it up sis :D [/b][/align][/color]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]oh maii gulayy., ssoo heart-warming storryy czz., good jabb^^[/align]
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow..nice story... very interesting..:):thumbsup:
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-- i love it so much .. :thumbsup: =)
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nyc and inspiring stori, dat's why we need to choose really hard =)
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice story and lesson there sis. =)
broken_crystal.oo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.nice story. and very inspiring. :wow:
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thnxx 4 ur commntsz merry Christmas and God bless..^^
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Nice story sis! but I [b]guess[/b] you posted it in the wrong forum. [b]Topic Reported to be moved[/b]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice story.. i liked it.. so much... :o soo true..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » THE GIRL WITH FOUR BOYFRIENDS.... There was a girl who had four boyfriends. She loved the 4th boyfriend the most and adorned him with rich robes and treated him to the finest of delicacies.

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:23

[ 9 queries - 0.535 second ]
Privacy Policy