• ARCHIVES 
  • » >>Hey guys this is just a fun corner..What will be the last thing to do aside from saying goodbyes to your love ones..any answers will do. Jokes and Funny answers is accepted. [align=center][b]Atten

Pages: 12

>>Hey guys this is just a fun corner..What will be the last thing to do aside from saying goodbyes to your love ones..any answers will do. Jokes and Funny answers is accepted. [align=center][b]Atten

kevsz14
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: >>Hey guys this is just a fun corner..What will be the last thing to do aside from saying goodbyes to your love ones..any answers will do. Jokes and Funny answers is accepted. [align=center][b]Atten

i want to eat all my favorite foods. :lol: i dont know if there would be stuffs like those in the after life. :D
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: >>Hey guys this is just a fun corner..What will be the last thing to do aside from saying goodbyes to your love ones..any answers will do. Jokes and Funny answers is accepted. [align=center][b]Atten

plan a theme for my funeral. "helena" style. the mtv of helena by mcr. hahahah. :lol:
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i would be spending the time with all of my love ones.. :lol:
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will kiss my bf torridly ,,,and hug him as tight as i can
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

search for every way possible to make me still alive @ that day =D
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll tell my parents to donate all the body parts that still can be donated to the people who need it,.. :D im an angel.. :D
Jrdc
» n00b
1969-12-31

ummm.. i will spend my time watching the sunrise with my girlfriend
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I will ask forgiveness for all my sins... I don't wanna suffer in HELL forever. :cry:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Uhmm. I'l tell every piece of my secrets. :D
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

go to japan and ask what will happen to shippuden :P haha ..
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhm,.......go to the beach and w8. :thumbsup:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll say to everyone also my enemies that I love them even if i hated them I'll have a flight around the world for 30 minutes. XD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » >>Hey guys this is just a fun corner..What will be the last thing to do aside from saying goodbyes to your love ones..any answers will do. Jokes and Funny answers is accepted. [align=center][b]Atten

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:40

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy