• ARCHIVES 
  • » Layout Authors are given [b]15 days[/b] to update the codes of their layout. Failure to update your layouts within the given time period will lead to the permanent closing of your topics. For the in

Pages: 12

Layout Authors are given [b]15 days[/b] to update the codes of their layout. Failure to update your layouts within the given time period will lead to the permanent closing of your topics. For the in

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Layout Authors are given [b]15 days[/b] to update the codes of their layout. Failure to update your layouts within the given time period will lead to the permanent closing of your topics. For the in

Layout Authors are given [b]15 days[/b] to update the codes of their layout. Failure to update your layouts within the given time period will lead to the permanent closing of your topics. For the info... 500+ Topics have been already removed from the Friendster Layouts [CSS]. Those topics have been reviewed before they were moved or deleted. Anyway, Good day to all... Let us start December with a clean section. :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-11-05 01:35:42)

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Layout Authors are given [b]15 days[/b] to update the codes of their layout. Failure to update your layouts within the given time period will lead to the permanent closing of your topics. For the in

^ok sir ephe... i better update my layouts now... thanks for the information sir!!!:thumbsup:;)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Layout Authors are given [b]15 days[/b] to update the codes of their layout. Failure to update your layouts within the given time period will lead to the permanent closing of your topics. For the in

w0w... dats good... its fine for me! :D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]For the info... 500+ Topics have been already removed from the Friendster Layouts [CSS]. Those topics have been reviewed before they were moved or deleted.[/quote] wah 500 already removed :o that good :thumbsup: i hope you all re-check your layout again and make sure it working.
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Wooh! What a very great idea Sir Ephe! Now that those non working layouts will be deleted, this section will not be a bit laggy anymore! :D:thumbsup:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wat a great idea sir ephe!!..
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

great idea sir ephe....whooo..a big clap :lol: Are you gonna search for the lay that is'nt working??,aaaaaaaaaa.,,...Or they will report it here?? :/
3m0t10nal
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center]wooooot~! im going to check my layies now~! tnx for the info sr. ephe~! :D[/align][/quote]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]meowk!! that's ryt,.,.some layouts are not wrking,.,. amf! :doubt:[/b]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]great idea sir ephe....whooo..a big clap Are you gonna search for the lay that is'nt working??,aaaaaaaaaa.,,...Or they will report it here??[/quote] No need to report. I checked most of them already myself. Anyway, keep those layouts updated. :lol:
kyuubi_naruto91
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for the reminder sir ephe,, i fixed my layouts now

Last edited by kyuubi_naruto91 (2008-11-07 03:49:39)

--AP--
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how do we know u'll goin 2 delete r topics?? r u goin 2 PM 2 let as know?? :/:question:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

November 8 is almost up! =D Please update your topics now... Your lost... :eh:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Please dont delete my anime thread just yet... It's still working although i haven't transferred the photos in rapido's host site yet XDDDDD my bad.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]Please dont delete my anime thread just yet... It's still working although i haven't transferred the photos in rapido's host site yet XDDDDD my bad.[/quote] WB! Anyway... Sure... Just post here your reasons here. So your threads won't be involved on the actually cleaning day. Just provide the links of your threads. :penguin:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^sankyoo Vitz <33333333 linky XDDDD :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t11983.html - protected lawl XDDDD
marius
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sir my bandwidth has just exceeded yesterday.. cud u extend d cut off for me coz its rili hard 2 transfer and fix all 40+ layouts.. grrrrr.. @ forsakendoll is it rili true dat ders no bandwidth limit in rapidoh..?

Last edited by marius (2008-11-05 03:54:58)

alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i am very sure that my layouts are not working anymore because my account in stormpages has been remove by the webmaster. i will post my new layout soon.. i cant anymore update my code from the prev. layouts 'coz i dont have the copy of codes in the computer.
radhit_nda
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice layouts good job :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Cleaning will now start... Topic Locked[/b][quote=radhit_nda]nice layouts good job[/quote] Cursed for spamming... :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Layout Authors are given [b]15 days[/b] to update the codes of their layout. Failure to update your layouts within the given time period will lead to the permanent closing of your topics. For the in

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:55

[ 10 queries - 0.066 second ]
Privacy Policy