• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Most of the members here uses mozilla firefox, so i found a software that reduces the amount of your pc memory firefox consume. But dont worry coz' i found Firefox Ultimate Optimizer tha

Pages: 1

[align=center]Most of the members here uses mozilla firefox, so i found a software that reduces the amount of your pc memory firefox consume. But dont worry coz' i found Firefox Ultimate Optimizer tha

vhon_skyy
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]Most of the members here uses mozilla firefox, so i found a software that reduces the amount of your pc memory firefox consume. But dont worry coz' i found Firefox Ultimate Optimizer tha

[align=center]Most of the members here uses mozilla firefox, so i found a software that reduces the amount of your pc memory firefox consume. But dont worry coz' i found Firefox Ultimate Optimizer that drastically reduces your memory consumption while using the browser.. how it works? without firefox ultimate optimizer: [img]http://www.blogsdna.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/firefox-ultimate-optimizer.png[/img] but with firefox ultimate optimizer [img]http://www.blogsdna.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/firefox-ultimate-optimizer-low.png[/img] see the change? Once launched, it will simply sit on the system tray and perform its task in an incredibly efficient way. Just open the Task manager window and see the difference between running Firefox with or without Firefox Ultimate Optimizer. Firefox Ultimate Optimizer will make your Firefox browser much lighter on resources! OS requirements for Firefox Ultimate Optimizer: * OS: Win2000/XP Minimum requirements: * .NET Framework 2.0 [/align] here is the link: [spoiler][url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=899PJK2H[/url][/spoiler] note: if anyone have already posted this to any thread, mods kindly close this. and if anyone have downloaded this file pls. let me know if its working or what.. and also, dont forget to say thank you.. hehe
mr.spy08
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Most of the members here uses mozilla firefox, so i found a software that reduces the amount of your pc memory firefox consume. But dont worry coz' i found Firefox Ultimate Optimizer tha

Cool man...!:thumbsup::thumbsup::o
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Most of the members here uses mozilla firefox, so i found a software that reduces the amount of your pc memory firefox consume. But dont worry coz' i found Firefox Ultimate Optimizer tha

:D wAaAawwW Thanks for sharing that bro.. =):thumbsup:
vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mr.spy08]Cool man...!:thumbsup::thumbsup::o[/quote] thnks.. [quote=mG]:D wAaAawwW Thanks for sharing that bro.. =):thumbsup:[/quote] its my pleasure..
chocolate_1347
» n00b
1969-12-31

Is this method safe?
vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=chocolate_1347]Is this method safe?[/quote] yes of course its safe.. its an application.. try for your self..
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

erm this is not really the case, this program's trick is actually instead of using your ram to manage firefox, it runs it in a virtual memory. if you've got a powerful CPU (which most modern pc's have nowadays) then it might not be noticeable at all that the workload have been transferred to the CPU instead of the ram. but do this on some pretty laid back jurassic pc, hoho the cpue will suffer. but then again, it won't hurt you to try... maybe this image will explain what i'm saying clearer: [align=center][img]http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/8368/39503971nf2.png[/img][/align]
vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Cryogenix]erm this is not really the case, this program's trick is actually instead of using your ram to manage firefox, it runs it in a virtual memory. if you've got a powerful CPU (which most modern pc's have nowadays) then it might not be noticeable at all that the workload have been transferred to the CPU instead of the ram. but do this on some pretty laid back jurassic pc, hoho the cpue will suffer. but then again, it won't hurt you to try...[/quote] thanks for the info men, but it all depends on the user and the computer they are using.. im just tryin to help..
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well yeah it would actually help in some way... as there would be more space for programs to put on RAM... equipped with a powerful enough CPU, it may prove beneficial :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Rule 12... Sorry... :penguin: [b]Topic Locked[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Most of the members here uses mozilla firefox, so i found a software that reduces the amount of your pc memory firefox consume. But dont worry coz' i found Firefox Ultimate Optimizer tha

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:45

[ 11 queries - 0.446 second ]
Privacy Policy