• ARCHIVES 
  • » obviously i post here coz im a newbie...nweiz, hope i could get along with all of your here...and im glad being a part of this forum... message me if u have probs.,,,maybe i could give u some advice..

Pages: 1

obviously i post here coz im a newbie...nweiz, hope i could get along with all of your here...and im glad being a part of this forum... message me if u have probs.,,,maybe i could give u some advice..

jenny_3ai
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

obviously i post here coz im a newbie...nweiz, hope i could get along with all of your here...and im glad being a part of this forum... message me if u have probs.,,,maybe i could give u some advice..

obviously i post here coz im a newbie...nweiz, hope i could get along with all of your here...and im glad being a part of this forum... message me if u have probs.,,,maybe i could give u some advice...hahaha :D joke! nweiz, GODBLESS to all of us!!! :rolleyes: =) =| :P :cool: :o :lol:
kulet05
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: obviously i post here coz im a newbie...nweiz, hope i could get along with all of your here...and im glad being a part of this forum... message me if u have probs.,,,maybe i could give u some advice..

hi......... welcome 2 FT.......... hav fun & enjoy............. GOD bless u 2............ :D :cool: ;) [img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2488/i4816001586945ui6.gif[/img]
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: obviously i post here coz im a newbie...nweiz, hope i could get along with all of your here...and im glad being a part of this forum... message me if u have probs.,,,maybe i could give u some advice..

Welcome^^ Have fun posting here :D
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to f-talk!! enjoy posting okay? ;)
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome...enjoy postin :ninja:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

have fun here gurl!! :thumbsup:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hay jenny_3ai !! welcomee and enjoy posting!! :D :thumbsup: P.S: post as many as u can!! =D [i]see u around..[/i]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hello. welcome and hav fun! enjoy posting :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] Welcome to Friendstertalk! Enjoy and have fun. :cool: [/b]
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jenny_3ai]obviously i post here coz im a newbie...nweiz, hope i could get along with all of your here...and im glad being a part of this forum... message me if u have probs.,,,maybe i could give u some advice...hahaha :D joke! nweiz, GODBLESS to all of us!!! :rolleyes: =) =| :P :cool: :o :lol:[/quote] welcum !!! :wallbash:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there..welcum and enjoy..
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jenny_3ai]obviously i post here coz im a newbie...nweiz, hope i could get along with all of your here...and im glad being a part of this forum... message me if u have probs.,,,maybe i could give u some advice...hahaha :D joke! nweiz, GODBLESS to all of us!!! :rolleyes: =) =| :P :cool: :o :lol:[/quote] [b] Hello dear, Welcome to FT! Glad to have ya here! Keep on posting![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » obviously i post here coz im a newbie...nweiz, hope i could get along with all of your here...and im glad being a part of this forum... message me if u have probs.,,,maybe i could give u some advice..

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:02

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy