• ARCHIVES 
  • » I tried editing the BIOS but nothing happens. If the battery is really the cause of this, where can I buy a good battery? How much will it cost?

Pages: 1

I tried editing the BIOS but nothing happens. If the battery is really the cause of this, where can I buy a good battery? How much will it cost?

lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I tried editing the BIOS but nothing happens. If the battery is really the cause of this, where can I buy a good battery? How much will it cost?

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I tried editing the BIOS but nothing happens. If the battery is really the cause of this, where can I buy a good battery? How much will it cost?

[quote=lalalalalalala]If the battery is really the cause of this, where can I buy a good battery[/quote] Any computer store should have the battery but make sure you know the make and model of ur motherboard in ur computer. Some stores can find the correct battery by using the make and model of ur computer if its a "name brand" like sony, hp or dell =) i have no idea of cost where you live here they are around $20USD.
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I tried editing the BIOS but nothing happens. If the battery is really the cause of this, where can I buy a good battery? How much will it cost?

or u can get your battery out of motherboard and show it to the seller if they have any.
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hmmm okay, thanks for your help guys. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I tried editing the BIOS but nothing happens. If the battery is really the cause of this, where can I buy a good battery? How much will it cost?

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:55

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy