• ARCHIVES 
  • » i bet you guys love friendstertalk that's why you keep on posting so that your rank would kindda level up! :lol: so, i wanted to know how would you feel when your rank gets high.? example. from a noo

Pages: 12

i bet you guys love friendstertalk that's why you keep on posting so that your rank would kindda level up! :lol: so, i wanted to know how would you feel when your rank gets high.? example. from a noo

yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i bet you guys love friendstertalk that's why you keep on posting so that your rank would kindda level up! :lol: so, i wanted to know how would you feel when your rank gets high.? example. from a noo

i bet you guys love friendstertalk that's why you keep on posting so that your rank would kindda level up! :lol: so, i wanted to know how would you feel when your rank gets high.? example. from a noob, you've turn into a beautiful talker! :lol: you can answer everytime your rank change. but pls, pls, [b] avoid answering with just 2-3 words. , in short, avoid spamming! =D [/b] [spoiler]modz, feel free to delete :eh:[/spoiler] edited: haha! now with this topic i became a maniac. and this really rocks! i've been posting and posting so i would get my rank high! i aimed for this one. and now, i have it. with my patience! :D :thumbsup:

Last edited by yh3t (2008-10-24 09:00:11)

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i bet you guys love friendstertalk that's why you keep on posting so that your rank would kindda level up! :lol: so, i wanted to know how would you feel when your rank gets high.? example. from a noo

[quote=yh3t]i wanted to know how would you feel when your rank gets high.?[/quote] nothing.. =) for me its just an increasing msg in my inbox.. :lol: seriously!

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-10-24 09:32:29)

kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i bet you guys love friendstertalk that's why you keep on posting so that your rank would kindda level up! :lol: so, i wanted to know how would you feel when your rank gets high.? example. from a noo

i'm happy before i was a newbie know i'm a talker
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm.. happy i guess? cause all of your typing efforts paid off.. haha..
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

that would be fascinating hahahaha :P
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well.. its cool when u have a higher rank.. i guess., hehe., but i find having high repu makes me happier, its feels like you're respected more.. heheheh.
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=lizzie9201]happy i guess ? cause all of your typing efforts paid off.. haha..[/quote] The same feeling here
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well. happy too. but i'm kinda bored at posting nowadays. :D
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

For me the feeling when i was a neophyte and the feeling now that i am an addict r just kinda d same, wakoko. i guess. same with Ms. Alline, d reputations given by other ftalkers makes my stay here more worthwhile. Aside from that, i think, the rank u obtain is only provisional (unless you win that title for some reasons) It can always change once you reached the required number of posts of another position. Yeah, change of ranks can somehow bring a happy feeling. (except for the banned&cursed status) However, the persons you came to know during those moments you post n d different parts of the forum make your sojourn inside this virtual environment more exciting and at the same time remarkable. To increase the number of your sensible post is good. To gain positive rep+ from others is better. But To meet real friends here is the best. ^ Just like what d individual above me did. ;)
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]uhm.. happy.. n boring too.. hhaw..x]~ but so many new posts make me still active here..^^ hoho~~~[/align]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

rankings are the not important for me :] i give more priority to rep points :D ------- besides, your rank doesn't say who you are or what your capabilities are completely right? :D
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Happy I guess... but a little bit guilty.. dunno why hehhehe :eh:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img] [i][color=#f0adad]Not much happy.. But if im a noob then turned to a Geek.. Wahahahaha.. Thats a big laugh![/color][/i] [img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img][/align]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

happy. but i only post cause i enjoy interacting with people and sharing my ideas not because i want my rank to be higher...
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=lizzie9201]hmmm.. happy i guess? cause all of your typing efforts paid off.. haha..[/quote] same here.. lolz..
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well :) im really proud. :D
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I feel good 'cause I enjoy at the same time. ;)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Dejavu Sans][b]I'm happy about dat. :D [/b][/font]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]Well. happy too. but i'm kinda bored at posting nowadays. :D[/quote] yeah. same here. i agree, it's kinda bored posting nowadays :retard: But, em happy with my rank and also em contented with my rank :eh::thumbsup: For me, FriendsterElite is teh coolest rank. :P:P
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

I feel my efforts rewarded. Everytime I log in, I aim to be as active as ever. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i bet you guys love friendstertalk that's why you keep on posting so that your rank would kindda level up! :lol: so, i wanted to know how would you feel when your rank gets high.? example. from a noo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:17

[ 11 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy