• ARCHIVES 
  • » me.. yes coz i love her.. i gve her the chance.. but only once.. coz once is enough.. twice is too much... trice would be stupidity.. :ninja:

Pages: 123

me.. yes coz i love her.. i gve her the chance.. but only once.. coz once is enough.. twice is too much... trice would be stupidity.. :ninja:

KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: me.. yes coz i love her.. i gve her the chance.. but only once.. coz once is enough.. twice is too much... trice would be stupidity.. :ninja:

hell no! i'm better off without a cheater wasting my time and love!!! :P sorry honey. you had your chance. you messed it! now beat it! :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :P :P :P
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: me.. yes coz i love her.. i gve her the chance.. but only once.. coz once is enough.. twice is too much... trice would be stupidity.. :ninja:

[quote=KiNXE15]hell no! i'm better off without a cheater wasting my time and love!!! :P sorry honey. you had your chance. you messed it! now beat it! :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :P :P :P[/quote] Ouch..!!!:lol:.. very harsh gurl..hehehe,,:wallbash:.. u won't bother to hear his explanations..?!:doubt:..well it is ur opinio and i respect that.. kindly continue posting..:D
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

No and never. Hes just my bf and not my husband. :lol:
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yah, everybody deserves a 2nd chance!! and if he'd do it again!! he can go to hell!! and ask another chance to teh owner of that place! =D
b3m1n3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a big NO NO :thumbsdown: once a cheater, always a cheater. you'll just waste my tears :crybaby:
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it depends. if it's a very heavy case, then i wouldn't give him a chance
ulovei
» n00b
1969-12-31

...hmmm..it depends... ..dpnde s effort n ggwin nya and dpat iprove nya he/she will not do it nxt tym.. ...i knoe everyone's not perfect.. ...but if intentionally na?,too much na.. ...2nd chance works.. ..but after dat... ...no moree.......
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

weh.... i dont think i'll give him another chance that'll just give him the power to think that it's okay to do it again coz i won't mind
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Of cors not. =| [/b]
-cupkeyk_fheiy-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...nope, once a cheater, always a cheater..you can't trust them.. ..duh, they once broke your heart, they can break it again..Hmft.. ..hate them!!!..great pretenders...
irishspring
» n00b
1969-12-31

if he/she really loves you, he/she will never cheat on you right? haha! then if temptation occurs, hmm hell no! hahaha!
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

of course not....
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

depends. if it is too much then i wont. if it is not so often i will.
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Definite [b]NO[/b], I don't deserve an unfaithful GF.
katie69
» n00b
1969-12-31

..............no :evil::evil: ......i wont.....hindi aq tanga to give him another chance after knowing na niloloko nia lng pla aq....sucks....... ...kz...not all deserves 2nd chance... :|
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

No.. Know why?? He might just do the same mistake again,So i say NO, i will not 4give him
eLs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it depends on my mood.
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]everybody deserve a chance but chances are meant to be given to a few who deserve it[/b]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]everybody deserve a chance but chances are meant to be given to a few who deserve it[/quote] Yeah, i agree with you sis. :eh::thumbsup::thumbsup:
sheryl_fortin
» n00b
1969-12-31

I really cant tell cause eventhough i dont like to give chance, I cant help myself giving him another chance....Looks stupid and martyr but I guess that is love was all about..sad ryt?=(=(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » me.. yes coz i love her.. i gve her the chance.. but only once.. coz once is enough.. twice is too much... trice would be stupidity.. :ninja:

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:56

[ 9 queries - 0.516 second ]
Privacy Policy