• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Transition - Love Poem[/b] [spoiler]I used to believe so much in forever, That it really does exist even as days would grow sober, I used to believe in real love, That it is sacred a

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]Transition - Love Poem[/b] [spoiler]I used to believe so much in forever, That it really does exist even as days would grow sober, I used to believe in real love, That it is sacred a

rikku
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Transition - Love Poem[/b] [spoiler]I used to believe so much in forever, That it really does exist even as days would grow sober, I used to believe in real love, That it is sacred a

[align=center][b]Transition - Love Poem[/b] [spoiler]I used to believe so much in forever, That it really does exist even as days would grow sober, I used to believe in real love, That it is sacred and pure just like a little dove. Then you came in the picture, Spelled forever as our future, Though I was hesitant to believe, You made me feel that together, our love will live. I was starting to build dreams in my heart, Where you and I could start, But then you suddenly grew cold on me, Truly different from what you used to be. Don’t you remember you promised me forever? Don’t you remember you said you’ll leave me never? Where have all the promises gone? Can you tell me please, what have I done? I ran after you, mile after mile, Tried to paint on my face, some little fake smiles, To cover up the damage and pain, Not to show that I’ve almost lost in this game. But then, you continued to ignore The love I offered you through your door, I grew tired for I was helpless, Crashed and burned in this huge mess. So look at me now, you’ll see I’ve changed No longer trapped inside your cage, I’ve long moved on and see I’m strong I told you I can forget you and it won’t take that long. Here I am, look into my eyes, No longer a fool under your spell of lies Much more like a smart fighter Now ready to beat a lousy lover. Don’t get me wrong, I still believe in forever, It’ll come for me and I just have to wait longer, This is one transition I’ll never forget, For it is through this pain-joy experience that I’ve realized I shouldn’t be that easy-to-get.[/spoiler] [b] Fitting In - Teenager [/b] [spoiler]Here is a teen who’s caught in between She doesn’t really know who she is, And so she tangles on the floor, Looking for the friends she could be with. She is faced with some freaks Whose faces are often called “geeks” They face the books all the time, All the other things, they give no damn. She looks at another corner And sees some popular cliques who can win everyone over, They’ve got the looks and are flaunting them, She’s also just like that, but is hesitant to blend in. She is afraid to be talked about, That is why she remains in doubt, Of the people who surrounds her sight, She doesn’t want to get into a fight. It’s hard to find a group where you could fit in, Where you can be called cool for who you are, Not for who you pretend to be, Not for who they want you to be. Who is going to accept me, she asks herself She doesn’t want to hide under a shelf She wants to shine with the right people Who won’t judge her and later on cripple. What she is going through Is something you too would be into A crisis where you don’t know where to go A crisis where you can’t even tell who you are and so. She writes this little poem Wanting to be heard as she continues to roam And now you know, she is just a teen Struggling to be saved in this scramble of beans. Yes, she is just a teen, no adult so it seems A teen finding a way out of this scheme. Lead her way for she doesn’t know where to be, But know that the teenager here is me.[/spoiler] [b] One, Through, And After All - Family [/b] [spoiler]We have never been a picture perfect family, Mom and Dad had their share of controversies Even I had some with my older sister Each time, I would sleep at night lonelier than ever. After years of being together, I heard a sound of cry and sorrow, I peeped on my window and saw my mother She was crying, she was leaving. No, they weren’t fighting, Mom has decided to work abroad for a living, It will take years before she could come home, Leaving the rest of us, so alone. Time passed by so quickly I forgot she’s been there for so long, I thought everything was going out so right, Until I heard a bad news one night. “She is seeing someone else, And so is your father who’s found another” A sweet voice whispered to my ear, I didn’t want to hear, no, not more than I can bear. How can a family so full of love Be torn apart by just distance of hearts? We are a family, we ought to be together Come what may, come whatever. But mother came home with her man, Father acted blind as much as he can, For some time, they lived separately, I almost got used to it, though it really broke my heart severely. Both of them knew That what we wanted was not something new, They both made mistakes with fate They ought to fix them, before it’s too late. I prayed so hard that I would cry all night Just facing the crucifix with all my might I am their daughter; I don’t want us to be broken Not now, not while I still have breath in me. God must have listened to my cries, That he swept away all the other flies They both realized it’s still “US” We still are one family after all the fuss. Together, we should stand Amidst all the trouble in this land, Together, we must fight Temptations that could ruin our flight. Together, we must love one another, Knowing we’ll find no other Together, we must stick as one, Not minding the mistakes each has done. We are a family, like a giant tree, We stand strong through the storm We live life through in all the things we do, We are a family, one and united forever we should be.[/spoiler] [b] My Elusive Butterfly - Dreams and Ambitions [/b] [spoiler]Butterfly, take me to wonders Make me fly and let’s soar high Butterfly, how do I reach you When all else seems to want to get near you? Weak, that is who I am now, Maybe not strong enough for you My wisdom not enough to come near Your nature that’s just so hard to get. Scruffy road is what I have to go through To catch you and make you mine How do I succeed getting you, When there’s such a wide garden to travel? I will have to work on my name Before I could start playing your game To do that I have to build a person in me Someone filled with patience and determination, or so I can be. Just give me time dear butterfly, That’s all I need and I’ll come close Reaching you is truly a challenge But believe me, with faith in hand, I will catch you![/spoiler] [b] Stop, Look, and Listen - God [/b] [spoiler]Stop, Figure the things around you There is beauty in each of them Notice them before they fade. Stop, Be careful of your words Speak your mind out all the time But put honesty and modesty as one. Look, People are people, never perfect and so are you You have the tendency to pre-judge But keep it safe, keep it real. Look, You are not going to please everyone So don’t push yourself too hard on someone Someone out there appreciate you for who you are. Listen, Everyone will talk about you In positive or negative ways, Take them constructively and learn from them. Listen, There’s music in everyday living Internalize and feel its rhythm In them, you can learn some lessons. Stop, look, and listen You are just one, but you can make a difference You ought to make something extraordinary Out of the ordinary that surrounds you. Stop, look, and listen You are not perfect, but you can strive to be close Mind your faults and work on them, Don’t mind others’ faults and condemn. Stop, look, and listen There’s someone up there who’s checking on you He may not speak much of you But he certainly is someone who is in love with YOU.[/spoiler] [/align] :arrow: [i] btw, all of these poems were related to my life. [/i] :arrow: [i] Hope you liked it! [/i]

Last edited by rikku (2008-11-02 07:34:04)

tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Transition - Love Poem[/b] [spoiler]I used to believe so much in forever, That it really does exist even as days would grow sober, I used to believe in real love, That it is sacred a

[quote=rikku]:arrow: Hope you liked it. :)[/quote] sure!! dang!!! it's so very truly grateful wonder of awesomeness!! :o:o:o, this is the best poem that I ever heard!!, very very great work!!! :o, It has full of meaning of happiness and sadness dat wat complete the word love. this is very very great!!, nice tnx for ur great work!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:=):o
baby.modela22
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Transition - Love Poem[/b] [spoiler]I used to believe so much in forever, That it really does exist even as days would grow sober, I used to believe in real love, That it is sacred a

=) lerve it ganda huh . =) lerve it ganda huh . =) lerve it ganda huh . =) lerve it ganda huh .
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like this poem thanks for sharing
rikku
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]wo0t, thank you for the compliments. :D[/i]
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love your poems your talented!
rikku
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]i wrote these poems bcoz im inspired and its really happening in my life, especially the "one, through, and after all" poem. [/i] [i] btw, thanx agen! :) [/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Transition - Love Poem[/b] [spoiler]I used to believe so much in forever, That it really does exist even as days would grow sober, I used to believe in real love, That it is sacred a

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:29

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy