• ARCHIVES 
  • » Why can't I buy or gift in o2jam? Every time o2 pops up, Would you like to proceed to the transaction window? If i press ok, it shows Invalid Request... help me, is there a bug r somethin'? I already

Pages: 1

Why can't I buy or gift in o2jam? Every time o2 pops up, Would you like to proceed to the transaction window? If i press ok, it shows Invalid Request... help me, is there a bug r somethin'? I already

#1  2008-10-24 17:28:12

edriann007
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Why can't I buy or gift in o2jam? Every time o2 pops up, Would you like to proceed to the transaction window? If i press ok, it shows Invalid Request... help me, is there a bug r somethin'? I already

Why can't I buy or gift in o2jam? Every time o2 pops up, Would you like to proceed to the transaction window? If i press ok, it shows Invalid Request... help me, is there a bug r somethin'? I already tried to re-install it.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Why can't I buy or gift in o2jam? Every time o2 pops up, Would you like to proceed to the transaction window? If i press ok, it shows Invalid Request... help me, is there a bug r somethin'? I already

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:02

[ 12 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy