• ARCHIVES 
  • » Can you help me with CrazyKart? Because after the patch download, i press "start" then the patch update window closes, but as I waited for about 5 minutes, nothing shows up even though it is in the ta

Pages: 1

Can you help me with CrazyKart? Because after the patch download, i press "start" then the patch update window closes, but as I waited for about 5 minutes, nothing shows up even though it is in the ta

#1  2008-10-24 17:33:18

edriann007
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Can you help me with CrazyKart? Because after the patch download, i press "start" then the patch update window closes, but as I waited for about 5 minutes, nothing shows up even though it is in the ta

Can you help me with CrazyKart? Because after the patch download, i press "start" then the patch update window closes, but as I waited for about 5 minutes, nothing shows up even though it is in the task manager.... Do you get what I mean? Please help me...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Can you help me with CrazyKart? Because after the patch download, i press "start" then the patch update window closes, but as I waited for about 5 minutes, nothing shows up even though it is in the ta

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:30

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy