• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=pink]Music is our life![/color][/align] [align=center] I know that everyone has a favorite song because of some reasons like "because of it's tune, etc."... But, I wanna ask you,

Pages: 1

[align=center][color=pink]Music is our life![/color][/align] [align=center] I know that everyone has a favorite song because of some reasons like "because of it's tune, etc."... But, I wanna ask you,

alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=pink]Music is our life![/color][/align] [align=center] I know that everyone has a favorite song because of some reasons like "because of it's tune, etc."... But, I wanna ask you,

[align=center][color=pink]Music is our life![/color][/align] [align=center] I know that everyone has a favorite song because of some reasons like "because of it's tune, etc."... But, I wanna ask you, what music fits in your heart? [/align] [align=center] I mean, the lyrics of the song that strikes you most? "Because, your inlove, you love the song..." Like that! it may be old or not, it still fits in your heart:) [/align] Well, mine is... [b][color=pink] FALL FOR YOU by Secondhand Serenade [/color][/b] Why? Because I'm currently inlove with a person...I don't wanna change my mind! I don't want him to change my mind...or I won't live to see another day! Because a GUY like him is impossible to find... Yep! That's it! What's yours? [scroll] I wanna have friends here! I'm still new![/scroll] [scroll]ROCK ON![/scroll]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=pink]Music is our life![/color][/align] [align=center] I know that everyone has a favorite song because of some reasons like "because of it's tune, etc."... But, I wanna ask you,

:D OoOww first to comment.. I love TD by: Loveholic.. The best.. =):thumbsup:
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=pink]Music is our life![/color][/align] [align=center] I know that everyone has a favorite song because of some reasons like "because of it's tune, etc."... But, I wanna ask you,

:arrow: i love "LOSING GRIP" by avril lavigne.. the lyrics is so GREAT..especially the chorus... [quote]Why should I care Cuz you weren't there when I was scared I was so alone You, you need to listen I'm starting to trip, I'm losing my grip and I'm in this thing alone Am I just some chick you place beside you to take somebody's place when you turn around can you recognize my face you used to love me, you used to hug me But that wasn't the case Everything wasn't ok I was left to cry there waiting outside there grinning with a lost stare That's when I decided[/quote] very suited on me.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=pink]Music is our life![/color][/align] [align=center] I know that everyone has a favorite song because of some reasons like "because of it's tune, etc."... But, I wanna ask you,

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:51

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy