• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Mods, If I have a same thread, feel free to move, lock or delete this thread. :) [b][color=blue]Guys, If you have the power of INVENTING something instantly, what will you Invent? For me

Pages: 1

:arrow: Mods, If I have a same thread, feel free to move, lock or delete this thread. :) [b][color=blue]Guys, If you have the power of INVENTING something instantly, what will you Invent? For me

renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: Mods, If I have a same thread, feel free to move, lock or delete this thread. :) [b][color=blue]Guys, If you have the power of INVENTING something instantly, what will you Invent? For me

:arrow: Mods, If I have a same thread, feel free to move, lock or delete this thread. :) [b][color=blue]Guys, If you have the power of INVENTING something instantly, what will you Invent? For me, I'll invent a Battery that is a lifetime-charged for my celefone .. =D Why? To avoid running out of battery especially if I am in an Emergency Situation(hope u get my point :D ) [/color][/b]

Last edited by renjie1992 (2008-10-24 21:29:33)

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Mods, If I have a same thread, feel free to move, lock or delete this thread. :) [b][color=blue]Guys, If you have the power of INVENTING something instantly, what will you Invent? For me

i'd like 2 invent a PORTABLE TOILET. this idea came from muh friend. reason : we'll be able to use it everywhere, even when we're still in car! =D
princesa30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Mods, If I have a same thread, feel free to move, lock or delete this thread. :) [b][color=blue]Guys, If you have the power of INVENTING something instantly, what will you Invent? For me

i like to invent a time machine.. because i want to go back to my past and change all my mistake. and to see whats new in the future :eh:
rikku
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]time machine. to start of something new. [/i]
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ME? [b]time machine[/b].. if im doing fault.. i will rewind back and change it...:)
charlene pink lover
» Banned
1969-12-31

i want to build a time machine so that i c0uld g0 bac in taim
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

also a time machine so that i could change what happened in the past so that it would be different on the present...
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

of course time machine.. so that i can go back in the past..
alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:idea: [b]i want to invent a [i]bluetooth device[/i] that all of us can use. so that we can easily tranfer to our friend whats in our mind.[/b] hehehhehe:D
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a universal remote were u can pause play rewind and forward life.. hehe like the movie click.. :cool:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]i will invent a time machine...weeeeeeeeeeee[/b][/color]:lol:
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you guyz has brilliant ideas huh.''....hehehehehe....:) for me??...a [b]car that can fly[/b]...so that it can minimize traffic then something that can make a man fly then be steady int he air so that there will be a traffic officer...hehehehehhe.... a [b]time machine[/b] is good nd also a [b]universal remote[/b],,, :):):)....=)=)=)
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for me... i would lyk to invent.. [b]a computer with less radiation[/b] because my eyes hurts because of too much radiation i get.. that's why i want to invent that.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Mods, If I have a same thread, feel free to move, lock or delete this thread. :) [b][color=blue]Guys, If you have the power of INVENTING something instantly, what will you Invent? For me

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:49

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy