• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b]i will ask you and i hope that you will answer it honestly how long or how far will you fight for your love? will you sacrifice your life for your loved ones?

Pages: 12

[b][/b]i will ask you and i hope that you will answer it honestly how long or how far will you fight for your love? will you sacrifice your life for your loved ones?

kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b][/b]i will ask you and i hope that you will answer it honestly how long or how far will you fight for your love? will you sacrifice your life for your loved ones?

tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b]i will ask you and i hope that you will answer it honestly how long or how far will you fight for your love? will you sacrifice your life for your loved ones?

probably until there's nothing left until to give up =), yes i'll sacrifice for my love ones, nd probably I will fight for my love until I love her. =)
matt_labxu
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b]i will ask you and i hope that you will answer it honestly how long or how far will you fight for your love? will you sacrifice your life for your loved ones?

probably when i die..
jenbratinella
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello there! is there any one here on line?
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ i am online for me i will fight for my love as long as he is worth it and as long as he love me too because if not i will just let him be happy
reyzhielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will fight as long as he want me to. martir:lol:
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll fyt as long as i don't hear the words "i don't love you anymore" weeh :crybaby:
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] well, as long as there is a chance and he has still "feelings" for me, then i'll fight till the end![/b] :) =) [/align] [align=center][i] but when I am the only one fighting, i'll just leave it. =( [/i][/align]
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[sub]as long as the other half still wants me to.,[/sub] =| [sup]and its worth fighting for..[/sup]

Last edited by mS'aLline (2008-11-03 03:58:26)

unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=senam]'ll fyt as long as i don't hear the words "i don't love you anymore"[/quote] [b] I agree with that! :] [/b]
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

as long as i can take the pain and as long as my heart is beating..=D
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

as long as it is worth my while :D haha
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll never give up!!!!!!! =) i'll keep fighting for my love for him...... coz i know... true love waits...
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhhmmm...till you say "i give up"...but i still believe in[b] faith[/b]... especially in my situation...i think i love HIM...:wow:but he loves my bestfriend... he even asks me how to be with(court) my bestfriend... [b]it really hurts[/b]...but i still keeps strong...[b]i love my bestfriend[/b]...very much... we've been bestfriends for many years,,...and i really... hahaiz..[i][b]"LIFe Must Go on"[/b][/i]=|=|
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will fight if he still loves me..
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

till i dead... :D
Lil.mamhie_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][spoiler][b]hanggang mamatay anak qOi haha... :evil:[/b][/spoiler][/align]
shittykid21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

as long as i do believe that she love's me...
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

If it's worth fighting for.
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=seagreen]i'll fight for my love as long as he won't let me go and he's worth enaf to fight for..[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b]i will ask you and i hope that you will answer it honestly how long or how far will you fight for your love? will you sacrifice your life for your loved ones?

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:37

[ 10 queries - 0.570 second ]
Privacy Policy