• ARCHIVES 
  • » In our daily lives, we might met our special someone even though we are not expecting it to come to our life, but most of the time people tend to treat special to the person because they felt that thi

Pages: 1

In our daily lives, we might met our special someone even though we are not expecting it to come to our life, but most of the time people tend to treat special to the person because they felt that thi

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

In our daily lives, we might met our special someone even though we are not expecting it to come to our life, but most of the time people tend to treat special to the person because they felt that thi

In our daily lives, we might met our special someone even though we are not expecting it to come to our life, but most of the time people tend to treat special to the person because they felt that this boy/ girl will be their last person to be with… I, Rain Ramirez would like to share about my own story of my love life, elementary years and also about to my family… In a place where I was born, is in Cebu. There I grew up and started to spoke up like "papa" and "mama". My family consists of three daughters, including me, and also to my father and mother. We always transferred places to live well… In a place where I grew up during my preparatory years, grade school is in Camella Homes Lawaan Talisay City. Well I just met new friends and also special friends also, we gathered special memories and unforgettable experiences… In my grade school years… T ann: Class we started a new school year today and we might end up for a new school year soon. But now, we should be happy because you are now grade one pupils already. Kids… I'm glad to met you as my advisory class in the Sae Young Christian Learning Center. Though I'm new in here , I hope that you will treat me as a mother also, cause from now on I will be your second mother in this school.. ahm.. I saw already the old records in here and also the new ones… so Joan, Karen and May. Hope to know you more… Joan: I'm glad to be in this school to met new friends and classmates also. I hope that you will be good at me. By the way I'm Joan Quintana and I'm from Dalaguete, Cebu City. Karen: Hello everyone, I'm sure this new school years of mine would be great cause I find cute and full of fun in this school. I'm Karen Pilar May: Good morning to each and everyone, well I came from the vicinity of Tagbilaran, Bohol. We just transferred in Camella in this year also and I'm glad that many people in this village are treating well into us. I'm May Sandoval T.Ann: thanks for the nice introduction for the three of you. You had a good communication skills huh.. Pupils: thanks teacher T.Ann: Take your seats now..may I call the representative in this class? [ rain is standing in the class] T. Ann: oh I see.. so your Rain Ramirez. ? Rain: Yes teacher.. T. Ann: can you introduce some pupils in here and it should be started all about you (smiling) Rain: ok. Ahm Good morning my fellow classmates, I rain Ramirez is so glad to met you all especially for the new pupils in here. I would like share about to myself. I just live nearby in this school, that’s why its easy for me in not being late in the school. T. Ann: ah.. then.. Rain: in this class there are only few pupils who transferred schools…first is Ara Buendia who is also my neighbor, she came from Taguig, Manila. But now you can approach her through bisaya language because she already understand the dialect but she will reply you through speaking tagalog.. on beside of ara is Grant Morgan, he lived also nearby to our school and he's good also in art works. On that table, is Wilfred Valenzuela and John Dadula they are close friends since preparatory school and both of them are good in basketball. At the back of them is Shally Tan and Jenebabe Moore, Shally is our valedictorian last year and I'm proud to share to all of you that Shally has a good academic records in this school, on the other side Jenebabe is our good dancer in this class, sometimes she contribute her talent in our past presentations last year. In my column also, is Klaus Mint he's my good friend in this school and I'm sure you should expect that this boy will be your close friend also because for all you know he is such a friendly person that we have in this class… Pupils: ahahhahaha! (laughing) T. Ann: class listen … Rain: at the back of Klaus is Antonio Moore, if you just wonder why jenebabe and Antonio does got the same last names, because for all you know they are cousins, and they also lived in a one house to their grandmother in this subdivision…
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: In our daily lives, we might met our special someone even though we are not expecting it to come to our life, but most of the time people tend to treat special to the person because they felt that thi

nyc story.. ;) aabangan ko to.. ;)
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: In our daily lives, we might met our special someone even though we are not expecting it to come to our life, but most of the time people tend to treat special to the person because they felt that thi

In that event in my life, their I met my new best friend and that is May. In the first day of our class my seatmate is May and we shared books also, and thats the beginning of our friendship… and also, I met Joan and Karen, which I know already that they are already close friends cause actually they are neighbors near to the guardhouse of our subdivision. Its funny to know that as a grade one student, we already had crushes. Me?!? Guess who! Ahahha.. ahm I had a secret to share. Well I had a crush on…Wilfred.. During our lunch break…[ third grading period already ] Wilfred: john!!! Come here! We should tag joan! John: ahahah as I would know you like her, am I right? Wilfred: hmp! I don’t know with you.. John: well, mine is Rain.. [pupils are playing "in-in" in our own dialect version ahihi] Jenebabe: Teacher Ann is coming… classmates hurry. Get inside now! [pupils are running going to their classroom] Everyday during our lunch break we are used to play in the street, but because of Teacher Ann we are very well disciplined and well groom. She let us bring a box with content is a powder, face towel, tooth brush. Tooth paste, comb and anything else that it would be use for our perfect groom! Ahihihi.. as usual we are always being punished if we got sweat all over of our body if we get inside to our classroom, because our adviser is such a good mother to our school. [during the review for the periodical test in third grading period] T. Ann: how many times I told you to keep your groom clean and neat, because we might have some visitors in our school unexpectedly, and if this situation we will be having I would be sure that our visitors will be disappointed. Now sit on the air! All! [ Pupils do the task what T. Ann told them] During the break… Joan: guys! lets make our class clean and neat ! Wilfred: what for? Rain: Hey.. we should listen to our class president.. we should follow her rules. Jenebabe: duh,. What is our purpose in here? Like a robot? Who always do the task even though we are against to it? Shally: yes! Jenebabe is right we should cooperate one another. Before President would make decisions. She should make sure that her classmates will agree into it.. Joan: oh sorry guys. I just like to have an objective that our adviser will never be angry anymore. Rain: I think its better joan. That each one of us will be assigned to one task. Did you agree on my suggestion? John: yes! Yes! Ara: ahahha! Duh you always agree to the suggestions of Rain. John: but her suggestion is good, and we might make our adviser happier if one of us has a special task that make our classroom neat and also to our groom! Rain: what a nice idea you've got. Karen: what if, during lunch break.. we make sure that our armchairs should be well align to one another and never be scattered and after that we can play outside but we should make sure that T. Ann will not saw us playing on the streets. May: awh. At least 10 mins would do that we can play or 15! Ahahha.,. Wilfred: it would help I guess may.. Joan: as I see each of us should make a decoration already for the Halloween party right? Grant: let me be the one who will draw! Its ok for me guys Joan: ok we should do what we plan. Not just telling it and nothing to do with it. Ok? Other: OK!
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]continuation.,.[/b] As a pupil in my school, SYCLC. I'm so glad that I met like them because they helped me to be a better person. Unexpectedly, T ann liked our artworks in our classroom and what we did during lunch break of playing is lessen already we prefer playing board games and sitting all around on the swing or in the slide. Months had passed by we already reached a new school year again as a grade two pupil, many of us transferred schools like especially May, my bestfriend… May: its so nice to hear that I have you as a close friend in here Rain. Rain: me too. But its so sad to hear that you will leave us immediately May: I should transfer a school so that we can't have financial problems anymore, and I should make my grades higher not like this [showing her report card] Rain: well I guess, I need to say thank you for being a good friend of mine in this school year. Thank you very much May: You're welcome hope to keep in touch you always Rain., and also to our classmates. Joan: we hope that you will never forget us (smiling) May: I will never forget the punishments that we did together (smiling) Other classmates: ahahhaha! (laughing) Its quite sad, because it was the first time of having the closest friend that I've ever got. Well, may is very a good pupil but she didn't have a good academic records in our school. Sometimes she got failed in quizzes or seatworks. But inspite of that sadness we treasured many happy memories with May. Aside from the person who is leaving which is May, in our grade two days, we also have a new friend to know and that is Monica. T. Racquel: well, is this the batch where t. Ann had cried because of you guys? Joan: as for me teacher. Yes! All of the class: (laughing) T. Racquel: let me introduce to you about to myself, I'm Racquel Toso I came from negros and very lucky to be in this Korean school though its quite new for me, because our directress is a Korean. [introduction2 thingy.,.,.] T. Racquel: well its nice to see all of you here, but we have a new student in here right. So is it Monica Jimenez? Monica: Yes miss.. T Racquel: oh its nice to hear miss., but instead of miss you can call me a teacher Monica: ok (smiling) T. Racquel: beside you Monica is Ara. Ara: hi there (smiling) Monica: nice to be your seatmate [And another two boys hurriedly got into our classroom.,] T.Racquel: first day of school your late, so may I know the both of you guys? Darrel: ahm my name is Darrel Juaquin and I'm just a transferee also in this school.. T. Racquel: and you are? Christopher: my name is Christopher Valdeveso I studied here before in preparatory years but I transferred a school during my grade one day. But now I came back.. (smiling) All of the class: oh its Chris (whispering one another) Christopher: (smiling) T. Racquel: so I guess Christopher, I think you know all of them right except to those transferee students before during the grade one days.. Christopher: yes teacher. T. Racquel: you may take your seats Darrel and Christopher Rain and Ara: (giggling) T. Racquel: whats wrong rain and ara? Rain: ahm nothing Well for me, this school year is the best , because we do many hilarious moments with our new classmates also. But inspite of those funny moments I may sometimes be wild even on those times that I felt that somebody is making fun of me even though its not funny… Joan: "Kuya John!" Darrel and Rain is fighting in our classroom hurry! [John Juaquin the older brother of Darrel, when we we're grade two, his older brother is already grade four and also the older brother of Christopher which is , Nick] John J: [running towards to our classroom] Jenebabe: (crying) I'm afraid to stop them Karen., Karen: me too..,. Darrel: whats the matter of you! You almost broke my wristwatch! Rain: who cares, you've thrown jokes unto me anyway and its non sense. !!! Darrel: (trying to punch Rain) John J: stop it! (dragging Darrel) Ara: ahahha., savior of Rain., ayeeeeeeee., Rain: duh. I don’t like him! He's fat ew! Karen: at least you're being save by that fat guy! Joan: stop it guys. lets continue find food to our little cat. Antonio: yeah, I almost forgot to tell all of you, I bring a box where our cat can sleep on during night. Wilfred: well it’s a good one I saw it already Antonio and its nice. John: Rain, for you… flowers.,. All of the classmates: ayeeeeeeeeee., Rain: yuck! We're still kids! Ahahha! Don’t do such foolish things!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In our daily lives, we might met our special someone even though we are not expecting it to come to our life, but most of the time people tend to treat special to the person because they felt that thi

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:14

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy