• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] PROLOGUE [/b] "Maybe not....." Shirley said as she got up on the chair.. "Come on...there's still hope!!! We can't just lie around here..They're after you, Shirley!":mad: Tidus shouted.. For t

Pages: 1

[b] PROLOGUE [/b] "Maybe not....." Shirley said as she got up on the chair.. "Come on...there's still hope!!! We can't just lie around here..They're after you, Shirley!":mad: Tidus shouted.. For t

eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b] PROLOGUE [/b] "Maybe not....." Shirley said as she got up on the chair.. "Come on...there's still hope!!! We can't just lie around here..They're after you, Shirley!":mad: Tidus shouted.. For t

[b] PROLOGUE [/b] "Maybe not....." Shirley said as she got up on the chair.. "Come on...there's still hope!!! We can't just lie around here..They're after you, Shirley!":mad: Tidus shouted.. For the first time, Tidus shouted at her sister.... They were chased by a group of soldiers for months..... "Okay...But, please don't push yourself just because your protecting me..I----":cry: "Now is not the time, Shirley.....Your my sister..Brothers protect their sister, right?? Now come on!!" They rushed outside... And Tidus wielded his sword.. "Shirley, run!" Tidus shouted as he was captured by the Maximillian soldiers... "But---" as she was going near to his brother, a bandit captured her... And now, the two was seperated for the first time... Tidus was a soldier in the land of Rabanastre.. While Shirley, was just a typical sister to him....They were living together for three years when shirley's sister, Katy, passed away... Shirley and Katy are powerful magic-casters who has been chased by the soldiers under the command of the King there...The King of Rabanastre, Minos, was a beast when it comes to power...No one can confront him because he holds the mighty sword of the gods.. "Shirley!!! No!!!!!":( Tidus shouted as he was brought to a prison...

Last edited by eLleiN (2008-11-05 04:31:49)

rikku
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b] PROLOGUE [/b] "Maybe not....." Shirley said as she got up on the chair.. "Come on...there's still hope!!! We can't just lie around here..They're after you, Shirley!":mad: Tidus shouted.. For t

[i]ill read this. :D pramis![/i]
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b] PROLOGUE [/b] "Maybe not....." Shirley said as she got up on the chair.. "Come on...there's still hope!!! We can't just lie around here..They're after you, Shirley!":mad: Tidus shouted.. For t

ahmm..rikku?? i've just created the introduction and changed the character's name....=)
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice couz steff ü .. hehehe., waiting for the next chap :D
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] CHAPTER 1---TIDUS' RESOLVE Tidus sets his mind in rescuing his sister [/b] Tidus has been locked away from her sister...:cry: "Let me outta here! Those soldiers! They're after Shirley! Let me---" :mad: A clash of lightning strikes right in front of him. "Shirley? Is that you? You don't need to use your Chi (Chi is a stone that grants the user to use magic, or great combat skills) to say hello to me..." ........................... "No, it's not." A silhoutte coming from the lamp was formed----a huge man, man with muscles with an eye-glass and has a good stand.. "Who are you?" Tidus asked seroiusly..:angry: "I'm the sheriif of this town.." the mysterious man answered..:paranoid: "What's this town? Why I'm being locked here?!!":mad: "It's Werites.. A group of soldiers said that you've been in the case of kidnapping.." "Kidnapping?! Me?!" Who will i kidnap?!!" he grasped the iron bars tightly.:mad: "The daughter of the Crystal Chi Master (crystal chi means a magic user).." ...... "Haswar..." Tidus murmered..:( ...... "But, Shirley's my sister!! I need to save her! She's in danger!" ........ "Let him go, Zegai..." an old lady's voice was heard..=| "Mussette! This one is a kidnapper.." Zegai objected.. "Now, now Zegai...You actually believed those Maximillian soldiers?" Mussette questioned as she picked up the key to unlock the prison where Tidus is.. "Maximillian soldiers are under the contol of the King!" Zegai said.. "Now Zegai, have you forgotten what real justice means? And, when the time comes when a sister is in danger, her brother will fetch her home...."=) Zegai's mind was made up... Tidus was freed out of the cells..:) "But, I should make sure you would be causing no trouble.." Zegai said.. "Now how's that?" Tidus wondered..:O "I will go with you...I'm a crystal chi anyway.." "Huh?! Why? I will be leaving Rabanastre after I save Shirley.." "I think you'll be needing help..You're not dealing with some little brats here.." "Okay, suit yourself..":doubt: Musette waved goodbye to them... Zegai and Tidus is in the town proper..The town was full of lively people..:lol: "Even if the King's cruel, the people's attitudes isn't affected.." Zegai commented on his village.. "Are you new here in Rabanastre?" he drew his attention to Tidus.. "No..Kinda...I've been here for 3 years.." Tidus answered.. "So, where did you really come from then?" "From Yashuna..." "Oh...Where all crystal chis live? That village was attacked 3 years ago, and now it was fallen...Are you a chi crystal?" "No, I'm an iron chi (iron chi are combat masters).." Tidus answered with doubt..=( "Oh really? I've heard that no one is allowed at that place except for crystal chis.. Now how did you got there?" Zegai questioned... ....... "Hey... Do you know a bandit here?" Tidus changed the topic.. "Oh.....There's only one bandit here....He's notorious..He's serving the King..He's Wilhelm...." "Don't worry Shirley, I'm going to save you!!!"

Last edited by eLleiN (2008-10-29 04:25:28)

mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow., action packed.. ehehhehe.. [i]tidus is from final fantasy right??[/i] hehehe.. :D
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=mS'aLline]wow., action packed.. ehehhehe.. tidus is from final fantasy right?? hehehe.. :D[/quote] yeah..haha:lol: just wait until the next chapters unfold...not all adventures... it's kinda love too..:)
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eLleiN]yeah..haha:lol: just wait until the next chapters unfold...not all adventures... it's kinda love too..:)[/quote] sure., i'll wait for that.. :D
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i] i'm sorry guys if i cannot continue the story immediately, i'm kinda busy these days..but don't worry, i will not leave the story unfinished.... :thumbsup: [/i] [b]CHAPTER 2---FALLEN POWER Shirley meets a fellow villager[/b] "Stay here, sweetie....I'll get you a visitor..I'm sure he'll be interested in y'all..." Wilhelm said as he locked up Shirley in one of the dungeon in Rabanastre palace... "Please Tidus....please save me... :cry:" Shirley sobbed.. "I need to get out of here.." "Hey!" a voice from the other cell was heard. "Who are you?" Shirley asked. "Call me Ledah..Ledah Fennes...How about you?" Ledah questioned.. "Shirley...Shirley Teriques.." Shirley replied.. "Teriques? Are you a Crystal chi?" "Yes.." "Then you must have known Haswar Teriques and Katy Teriques.." "Yes...They are my family..Ahmmm...Are you a crystal chi too?" Ledah's tone sounded different.. "Then...Then...Why didn't you save our village from the attack three years ago?!" Ledah sounded angrily and didn't even answered Shirley's question... "Wh-what...What do you mean?" Shirley's voice was trembling... "You are the daughter of Master Haswar right? You are the only sister and only kin of Katy right? Then that means, you are the Melduha! (Melduha means the next Crystal Chi Master of Yashuna, which also means the strongest).. "Melduha....I failed to be the Melduha...I am weak..I am frail.." :( "Don't drive me with your emotions! Did you remember when iron chi soldiers attacked our village? Did you remember when those barbarous soldiers killed your friends one by one?! YOu have the power! You can kill those soldiers with one flash of your hand!" "I'm sorry...I-I-" Shirley sobbed again.. "Those words can never take back our village and my family...and...and..." Ledah suddenly stops.. She notices Shirley's clothes... "I can never believe in my eyes that a Melduha can wear filthy clothes of Iron chi's!" Ledah stared at Shirley with disgustingly.. :puke: "This clothes are from my brother..." Shirley stopped crying.. "When did you have a brother?" Shirley did not answer... "I'm asking you a question, now give me an answer!" Ledah demanded.. "Quit dawdling you fools! The king is here!!" Wilhelm shouted.."Bow down, crystal chis!" Loud footsteps can be heard above the cellar...Suddenly, Shirley and Ledah saw a shadow...At the top of it were triangle shaped figures, which represents a crown...And a large body was made because of an armor.. Shirley saw the sword of gods.. "Minos..." Ledah thought.. "Well...Well...Well..If it isn't the great crystal chis! Hahaha!" Minos' sinister laugh echoed throughout the palace...'Wilhelm, you've done a GREAT job for capturing mice...Hahaha!!" "Yes, sir!" Wilhelm's head got bigger from the reputation... "Isn't these face familiar?" Minos grasped Shirley's hair and drew her face nearer to him.. "Now, I remember...Hahaha!! I've a surprise for you...It can be said as birthday present..Hahaha!!" this time, Mimos grabbed Shirley's hand, tightly... "Let mego! I don't even know who you are! My brother Tidus will be coming his way right now!" Shirley replied bravely.. "My brother Tidus..Blah! Blah! Pathetic weakling! Hahaha!!!!" Minos drew his attention to Wilhelm.. "Wilhelm, I'll be needing you for a short time..This Tidus is quite interesting..So don't leave..." "Awright!" the bandit answered.. "You....Pathetic weakling..." Minos pointed to Shirley.."Wilhelm, bring that girl to Sindar, leave that other fool here..Let that girl rot!! Hahaha!!! And oh, Wilhelm. after you bring that girl, I'll ask you a favor.." Minos exit the cellar.... "Of course!!! Come on you!" Wilhelm pulled Shirley... "No!!! Ledah!!!!!" Shirley was brought upstairs and Ledah was left alone.. "Shirley!!!!!!!!!!!" Ledah shouted... ******************************************************************************************** [b] CHAPTER 3---OUT OF REACH Tidus and Zegai sets out [/b] "Zegai...Don't tell me you are a crystal chi?" Tidus asked.. "Why'd you ask?" Zegai returned a question... "Well..You stroke me with your lightnig.." :doubt: "Ah..Yes...Seeing a big man with muscles using magic is definitely rare..." ;) "I was about to say it..." :doubt: "Where are we going to find Shirley?" this time, Tidus was serious.. "In Rabanastre Palace..." Aegai answered without a doubt... "How did you know that?" "I just figured it out...And I also yold you that Wilhelm is serving Minos.." "yeah.....Now where is Rabanastre Palace?" Zegai pulled something out of his pocket...It was the map of the Kingdom of Rabanastre... "You're a boy scout, Zegai.." Tidus commented.. "Yeah...Whatever!! Now, we will cross this forest here..." Zegai pointed out... "Are you sure about this?" "Yes....I'm not a Minos fan you know..This forest, also known as Riviera, serves as the shortcut through Rabanastre Palace.." "How'd you know that?" Tidus startes to srcatch his head... :question: "Do you want to save your sister or what?!" :angry: "Yes, yes!" "Good, now come on!" Tidus and Zegai started to exit Werites and went to Riviera.. "Riviera is dangerous Tidus, don't let your guard down..." Zegai warned.. "Don't you have any trust in iron chi?" :doubt: Riviera is a big forest, full of lush trees and wild beasts..It is also serves as the training ground of chi holders.. Just as they were about halfway in the forest, they heard footsteps... "Did you hear that?" Tidus suddenly stopped walking and readies his hand to get hi sword.. "Yes, be ready, Tidus..." Zegai also readies himself.. The footsteps are getting nearer and nearer,, But, it suddenly disappeared... "The enemy's a coward Ze---" A shuriken hit the ground, and Tidus missed it.. "A coward huh.." a familiar voice was heard... "Who are you?! Show yourself!" Tidus demanded... A thin body frame was seen as the figure.. He was tall, dark and ugly....He was..... "Wilhelm..." Zegai whispered.. "Whoa! Minos told me only the sister's kin is going to be here... But it looks like there are two now...Hahaha!!!" Wilhelm boasted... "You! Where's Shirley?!" Tidus revealed the sword to Zegai.. "This boy...He's holding the Asgard...He's no amateur.." Zegai thought.... "Yeah! Yeah! Whatever! Shirley? Wait! Why am I going to tell you anyway? I'm not stupid..Hahaha!! :lol:" Wilhelm sounded irritating.. "Dam, you ARE stupid!! Let's finish this! :mad: " Tidus raged out of anger... Wilhelm and Tidus started to fight... "Well, well, well... The brat's holding the Asgard! Hahaha! But it won't inflict any bit of me!" Wilhelm muttered as he threw shurikens to Tidus.. "You can't beat me with those puny shurikens of yours! Prepare to die!" As Tidus readies to slash Wilhelm, Zegai freaked out.."Tidus, behind you!!!!" "Huh?!" Tidus looked back.. "Hahaha!!! Speed is the master!! You didn't see me throwing the Estoc blade on you! You're the one who's going to die!" Wilhelm felt victorious.... "Tidus! Estoc blade is like a boomerang!! It is also poisonous!" Zegai warned again... ******************************************************************************************** [b] CHAPTER 4---OPPOSITE HANDS a Yashuna villager lends Tidus a hand [/b] "Shirley...I'm sorry.." Tidus thought.. Klink! The Estoc blade stopped.. Someone saved Tidus.. "Huh?! Zegai! Thank you! You saved my life!" Tidus said happily..."Now's the time to finish Wilhelm! Haaaaahhhhhh!!!!!" Tidus slashed with the Asgard.. "Hahaha!!! Miss me!!" Wilhelm jumped on the Asgard.. "Risoluto Teleportuz!" "Huh?! What's happening?!" Wilhelm looked at his hands..."Why's my body like this?! Darn you, crystal chi!! I'm going back next time!! I'm gonna make sure you will all die!!" Wilhelm vanished in the thina ir amd was teleported into the void.. "Thanks Zegai! You helped me twice! :) Zegai kept the Asgard and bowed don to Tidus.. "Huh? I'm hardly getting a grip to cast a spell in Wilhelm.. He was a bandit of agility.." Zegai looked confused.. "Now, who'd be saving me?" Tidus wondered.. "Me.....It;s been a long time, Tidus..." a man's voice was heard.. He was tall, and has a fair skin.. Wrinkles can be seen in his face, merely because he has an old age... "Ein, it was you.. Anyway, thanks for saving me out there..."Tidus bowed with humility... A familiar girl is accompanied by Ein.. "Pardon me... But this is Ledah... I know Shirley is in danger, and I want to help you.. Ledah is being imprisoned in the palace, together with Shirley..." Ein explained.. "How did she got out of there. despite the strict security?" Zegai asked.. "I assigned my men to be prison guards and spy on Minos... I also asked them to free captured crystal chis.. Unfortunately, only Ledah was found in the cellar... I've just came form the palace, that's why we've crossed our paths here.." Ein answered.. "Now, Tidus.... You can tell really more about Ein to me, right?" Zegai asked.. "Well, Zegai, Ein was the chief in Yashuna.. We met each other because of Haswar.." Tidus replied.. "Zegai...Tidus lived together with the Teriques family because he has been assigned in a mission by some unidentified person.. At first, we're having doubts that he was a trouble-maker... But the barrier of Yashuna let Tidus enter, so we accepted him as not a harmful man, and he was not really a harmful man.. He protected the Teriques family and Yashuna from the sttack three years ago.." Ein elucidated broadly.. "Master, we shall go to Ceras.. We can't tell there's safety here.." Ledah whispered... "Tidus, Zegai... Please come to Ceras.." Ein spoke.. "Ceras?" Tidus questioned.. "As far as I know, Ceras is a secret place in Rabanastre.. Crystal chis from Yashuna moved to that place...." Zegai stated.. "Yes, Zegai's right.. Come on, I've a plan to save Shirley.." Ein uttered.. "What do you think Tidus?" Zegai drew his attentionto Tidus.. "Let's go, I've known Ein..." Tidus answered positively... "Thy power of the gods! Reveal to me the place of the sacred! Reveal to me the paradise!" Ein chanted.. Like a whoosh, they are already in Ceras.. "Scary chi magic.." Tidus commented.. :o "Come on you two, Master got no day, you kmow?!" Ledah shouted.. :mad: "What's with her?" Tidus asked.. "I dunno.." Zegai replied... :disgust: ******************************************************************************************** [b] CHAPTER 5---GUARDIAN Tidus meets the Guardian of Melduha [/b] Ceras was a divine place.. At the top of it, was surrounded by thick mist.. Very tall trees cover the place.. "Only chi magic can get here..." Zegai said.. Ein invited the two to his house, as for the Cerasians, it is called the Elder's house.. Ein was now the leader of the new tribe.. The people ther gave Tidus and Zegai an unwelcomed look.. :angry: "Please take a seat.. I apologize for the attitudes of the people here.. They seem not to like strangers anymore.." Ein apologized.. "We understand.. :) Tidus answered kindly.. "Since the attack three years ago, they can't even trust Crystal chis.." Ein looked at Zegai.. "The only ones they turst are the people of Yashuna, or the Cerasians.. And---" "Master, please stop..It's over now.. Weshall get on the plan.." Ledah cut the conversation.. "Yes..Yes...I almost forgot.." Ein's tone sounded serious now.. "I've sent someone to spy on Minos' doings.. Since the attack, we've always conjectured that Minos and his men are the mastermind of it.." Tidus felt sad after hearing that..:( "Are you okay Tidus?" Zegai asked.. "Yeah don't bother me... ;) " "Ein, how'd you predicted that Minos was the brain of the attack?" Zegai's mind acts curiosity again.. "He'a always hungry for power.. He beleives that the power of Crystal chi is the key to making his evil dreams to exist.." Ein replied.. "If he wants crystal chis, why'd he focus on the Yashunans?" "Crystal chis of Yashuna are sacred and divine.. They are the most powerful among all crystal chis and no one know why these people possess such power.. There was a myth that these people came from the other world.." Tidus elucidated.. "Master!! We shall now go through the plans!" Ledah demanded.. 'Ledah, I'm just explaining what happened so that these people can fully under---" "Ledah's right, master!!!!" someone entered the Elder's house.. "Kyril.." Ledah whispered.. "Master, why'd you ask these people for rescuing the Melduha? We can do this master by ourselves!" Kyril shouted angrily.. :mad: "Who's this, Ein? He's getting on my nerves..." Tidus said and was holding the Asgard.. "Tidus, stop.. This is Kyril... He's the one I've been telling you who's spying on Minos.." Ein explained.. "Melduha?" Zegai asked.. "Melduha's the greates master of the Yashunans.." Tidus replied.. "Master, please! Why'd you let these filthy things enter our home? They would cause trouble here!" Kyril stated.... :angry: "Kyril, we have no time for arguments.. Only Tidus and his Asgard can defeat Minos.. We need now a report on Minos." Ein said and made Kyril loosen up a bit.. "Minos and Shirlye went to Sindar.. I cannot enter Sindar because of the heavy security, and if I used my chi, it would cause a great trouble..." Kyril reported.. "Where's Sindar?" Tidus questioned.. "It's in the Rabanastre palace.. Crystal chis are not allowed there, except for the captured ones.." Ein answered.. "This is dangerous... As far as I know, Sindar is the place where Minos uses the power of crystal chis to destroy a certain thing.." Zegai stated.. Kyril contributed an idea.. "Then, we shall destroy Rabanastre Palace.." "Why is this Kyril flambouyant? Your job is to spy Minos, not to execute commands...Who is he anyway?!!" Tidus uttered.. "Tidus, this is not the time to be stubborn.." Zegai pinched him.. "He is the Guardian.." Ein replied.. "Guardian of what?" Tidus asked angrily.. :angry: "I'm the Guardian of Melduha!!" Kyril replied to Tidus.. ******************************************************************************************** [b] Note: [/b] [i] guys, if you have been playing the RPG game, Tales of Legendia, you might actually relate to it.... i drafted some scenes there, but i did not copy it... [/i] =)
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nys story :D :thumbsup: I'll be waiting for d update!
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

whoa.. nosebleed.. hehehehe., how can you come up with those words.. nice couz.. :P
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] CHAPTER 6---DEADLY CHAMBER Minos uses Shirley as an Evil weapon [/b] "What is this place?!" Shirley asked.. "Shut up, fool... This is Sindar... This is my present for you, as I said earlier... Hahahaha!!!!" Minos pulls Shirley's hand.. "What am I going to do with your gift?!" "What are you going to do?? Hmmm....." Minos stopped pulling Shirley... "Well, I'll tell you later!! Hahaha!!!" Shirley saw machines and complex devices in Sindar.. Long wires connect machine to machine to controlling device.. "Looks like your enjoying the tour, crystal chi, but I'm gonna show you a better machine!" Minos grabs SHirley's hair and went to a large room.. Shirley was terrified at the moment she saw it... "This, crystal chi, is my present for you.. This is the Elendia!" Minos uttered to her.. "What is this Elendia?" Shirley asked, horrified.. "This? Well, all I'm gonna do is borrow your power.." Minos grins with atrocity.. "Borrow my power?" "Yes.....Hahaha!" "No! I have no power!" "You're kidding me, weakling! You're the Melduha!" "Oh.... Melduha..." Shirley stopped for a moment and remembered the past when she was doing the rite of Melduha... [i] That girl's a weakling! She does not survived the rite!" a Yashunan said.. "Indeed.. Of all the Melduhas, she is the weakest!" another one murmured.. "Why did Haswar has a daughter like this? I think Katy is more deserving than Shirley.." another one whispered.. [/i] "Then why keep on telling to me that I'm a weakling yet you call me the Melduha?!" Shirley asked angrily.. "Nothing, it just fits you more.... Hahaha! Come on now, I'm gonna show you something..." Minos grabbed again Shirley and went to the control room.. "Now, Melduha, enter that chamber!" Minos commanded.. "Over my dead body! I'm not going in their!!" she refused.. "Oh you say.... Then I may just order Wilhelm to exterminate your brother...." "No you can't!!" "Oh, yes I can... Hahaha!!" "You---------alright! But I'm telling you, you can't get any power from me.." As Shirley was going to step inside the chamber, she notices another chamber... "Melduha! Go inside there or else!!" Minos shouted.. Shirley touched the chamber's clear glass.. She was frightened at what she saw inside---a girl who was connected with wires.. "No! This can't be real!! :o " Shirley said at the moment she saw the girl.. Minos' patience was over.. He used his iron chi and made Shirley slam on the floor, causing her to sleep.. Minos put her into the chamber and connected her with wires just like the other girl in the chamber.. "At last, the power's all mine... Hahaha!!!" ******************************************************************************************** [b] CHAPTER 7---LEDAH'S EMOTIONS Ledah finally gets a chance to speak with Tidus [/b] "Alright Ein, I've got your orders.. Let's move out the next day.." Tidus said andwent outside the elder's house.. "Kyril, I wish you would gladly cooperate with Tidus.." Ein said.. "I'm trying Master..." Kyril replied and left Zegai and Ein.. "Zegai, why won't you take a rest?" Ein uttered.. "Gladly.. Thank you...." Zegai bowed to him.. "Just go east after entering that door.." Ein pointed out.. "Got it.." Zegai replied.. Ein drew his attention to Ledah and asked a favor.. "Ledah, I'll be going out, please make Tidus and Zegai at home..." "Yes, Master.." Ledah said hesitantly.. After Ein left Ceras, Ledah finds Tidus.. "Oooooohhhh... Where's that boy?" Ledah thought.. Ledah was surprised when she saw Tidus near the lake.. "Oh, you're here..." Ledah spoke as she sided Tidus.. "What do you want, hot-headed girl?" Tidus asked.. "Look who's talking! You're the one hot-headed here..." "Well, if you're gonna talk nonsense, I''l just go back.." "Hey... No! Wait!!!" Ledah grabbed Tidus' clothes.. "Sheezz... He's the one one hot-headed..." Ledah whispered.. "What did you say?" "Oh.... Nothing..." "Now, why are you here?" Tidus asked seriously.. "Oh... I see..." "Tidus, Shirley really needs your help.." "Yeah... I know that..." "No! What I mean is, she's desperate you having by her side.." Tidus looked up in the sky.. "Well, she's dependent on me... She's my sister.." "Are you sure you are her brother?" "Positive.. Any objections?" "None... She told me anyway that you are his brother... I've just wish you would save her from Minos.." "Don't worry, I will.." "Well, you would be partnering Kyril at the palace attack tomorrow.." "Yeah... I've wished Zegai would be my partner, but Ein wants Kyril... He knows that I'm not fond of that Guardian.. Why'd he put him next to me anyway?" "He is the Guardian of Melduha, you know?" "That word irritates me... Well, I'm her brother.." "You sound a bit of jealous to Kyril.." "What?!" "Oh... Nothing.." "You're weird..." "I don't care! Well, Tidus... I wish you goodluck tomorrow.. I'm sure you'll win, you are the Asgard holder! A powerful ancient relic......" "Thanks, when I come back, you'll see Shirley again..." "Thanks, I'll be leaving now..." Ledah walked away and waved goodbye to him... "Bye..." Tidus looked back at her and waved goodbye also.. He looked back at the clear, calm water at the lake and saw his image... "Ledah's right... I'm jealous..." he talked to himself...
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

First of all guyz, [b] sorry for double posting [/b]... I just wanted to say that [b] i may not continue the story because, i'm busy, and there are other things i should prioritize first [/b]... [i] to the mods, if i did not able to continue this in a month, please lock the topic...tnx... [/i] :cry: sorry again for double posting!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] PROLOGUE [/b] "Maybe not....." Shirley said as she got up on the chair.. "Come on...there's still hope!!! We can't just lie around here..They're after you, Shirley!":mad: Tidus shouted.. For t

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:14

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy