• ARCHIVES 
  • » i should have posted this before but i can't grab a time to be active again here.... [b]As an active member of FTALK, i noticed [well, everybody noticed] that some "registered members" here in FTALK

Pages: 1

i should have posted this before but i can't grab a time to be active again here.... [b]As an active member of FTALK, i noticed [well, everybody noticed] that some "registered members" here in FTALK

_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i should have posted this before but i can't grab a time to be active again here.... [b]As an active member of FTALK, i noticed [well, everybody noticed] that some "registered members" here in FTALK

i should have posted this before but i can't grab a time to be active again here.... [b]As an active member of FTALK, i noticed [well, everybody noticed] that some "registered members" here in FTALK were not that "active" at all... if you can see in MEMBERS TAB, there were lots of registered members [149 pages of members!!!!!]which they dont even have a single post in this site... and the date of their registration is quite disappointing because they registered here for so long but never had a single post... i was thinking that they only register here because of curiousity or using it as an access so that they can copy the codes here in FTALK [esp. the FRIENDSTER CODES] maybe we should eliminate those members [according to the date when they registered here in ftalk] who doesn't have a sinlge post here ever since this site was started running... but the last decision is in the admin's hand... [this is only my suggestion for admin for those members who are not that "active" enough][/b]

Last edited by _+katrina+_ (2007-06-07 18:03:21)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: i should have posted this before but i can't grab a time to be active again here.... [b]As an active member of FTALK, i noticed [well, everybody noticed] that some "registered members" here in FTALK

Hahaha.. yeah admin will decide. In other forums, they do that practice.. delete inactive members. In one forum I know they give only 30 days inactivity. :D If you don't post after 30 days, then you're out.
yeng29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i should have posted this before but i can't grab a time to be active again here.... [b]As an active member of FTALK, i noticed [well, everybody noticed] that some "registered members" here in FTALK

yeah!!? i totally agree ate kat!!?? coz it's disappointing to us(active members) coz it's so unfair that they just register here just to copy friendster codes... :arrow: [b]but some of my thoughts are... those noobs that register here... they register and fill the form then they don't know that there password are sent to there e-mails unfortunately they dont' know there e-mails or the e-mail ad that they put in ftalk form is just they invented it.. so they can't access here in ftalk! i knew dis is happening coz back when im a newbie i totally don't know what is te importance of e-mail... :eh: :eh: just what i think! :lol: [/b]
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think were all agree in this suggestions... but the admin will make the decision
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i agree (:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

I agree too.... :eh:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:eh: <-- Look at this face and think that I agree too... =)
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]:eh: <-- Look at this face and think that I agree too... =)[/quote] wew... :D :D nyahahahahahaa.... =D =D =D I suggest admin to delete members who don't active for 3 months... :eh: :eh: :cool: :cool: So all members who never post before or who are not active for 3 months will be deleted.. :eh: :eh: :cool: It's better to give chance 4 them.. =) =) :cool: :cool: :P

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2007-06-08 10:45:21)

- razian -
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i agree 3 :eh:
admin
» FTalkManiac

_+katrina+_ and others, thank you for your suggestion. However in my opinion it's good to keep all the members, so we can keep track off all people who's been registered, including active and inactive members. Because FriendsterTalk is open for everyone, I think for a member to register just to copy the codes is not the case, since guests and other people are also able to access the forum without need to register. Some people maybe register only to get a member status and they're not really interested on the discussion in the forum. Well thats OK, because registering in a website/forum is also a way to show your support. We really appreciate anyone who have joined and became a member, each and every member is very important regardless their activity in FriendsterTalk. I hope this clear for everyone, and thank you once again. :) By the way, I've just added the number of active members on the forum index (board information).

Last edited by admin (2007-06-09 11:06:03)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice idea katrina & admin. im agree with that sugs. katrinaa. admin added.. Total members: 9555 [b]Active members: 1860[/b] Total number of topics: 4931 Total number of posts: 88477

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-06-09 11:44:39)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Basically this is the same with us how nice :)
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

well i guess this case is clear for all the members.. and we don't have to be selfish with the codes here since it's open for everyone.. Mr. Admin had already explained it to us.. a great no. of registered members is really interesting! and maybe some people who registered here in FTALK only forgot their passwords [over and over again..] so they have created multiple registered accounts for themselves... ... now i understand! :eh: :D

Last edited by _+katrina+_ (2007-06-17 09:10:28)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » i should have posted this before but i can't grab a time to be active again here.... [b]As an active member of FTALK, i noticed [well, everybody noticed] that some "registered members" here in FTALK

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:02

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy