• ARCHIVES 
  • » part 2 :arrow: WARNING : FireFox Only (i tink, hvnt tried on IE) (screen resolution 1024x768) :arrow: Notice[spoiler]Do not rip, steal or alter any of the codes below.. otherwise you'll suffer the c

Pages: 1

part 2 :arrow: WARNING : FireFox Only (i tink, hvnt tried on IE) (screen resolution 1024x768) :arrow: Notice[spoiler]Do not rip, steal or alter any of the codes below.. otherwise you'll suffer the c

marius
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

part 2 :arrow: WARNING : FireFox Only (i tink, hvnt tried on IE) (screen resolution 1024x768) :arrow: Notice[spoiler]Do not rip, steal or alter any of the codes below.. otherwise you'll suffer the c

part 2 :arrow: WARNING : FireFox Only (i tink, hvnt tried on IE) (screen resolution 1024x768) :arrow: Notice[spoiler]Do not rip, steal or alter any of the codes below.. otherwise you'll suffer the consequences.[/spoiler] :arrow: Credits [spoiler]Adobe Photoshop Deviantart Yahoo Friendster-Tweaker FriendsterTalk[/spoiler] [align=center][spoiler][img]http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo182/cherrytwilg2/twilg2screenshot.jpg[/img] [url=http://www.geocities.com/marius_cherry/twilg2.html]Hit Me Im The Preview[/url] <">[/spoiler][/align] :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: part 2 :arrow: WARNING : FireFox Only (i tink, hvnt tried on IE) (screen resolution 1024x768) :arrow: Notice[spoiler]Do not rip, steal or alter any of the codes below.. otherwise you'll suffer the c

[b]nice work dude .. 1st 2 comment[/b]
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: part 2 :arrow: WARNING : FireFox Only (i tink, hvnt tried on IE) (screen resolution 1024x768) :arrow: Notice[spoiler]Do not rip, steal or alter any of the codes below.. otherwise you'll suffer the c

Wow Bro I Luv All You layouts!!! Its really cool Thanks for sharing ^^ I am you biggest fan hahaha :lol:

Last edited by Norikonichan (2008-10-25 08:59:46)

marius
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]nice work dude .. 1st 2 comment[/quote] thanks a lot :D:D:D [quote=Norikonichan]Wow Bro I Luv All You layouts!!! Its really cool Thanks for sharing ^^ I am you biggest fan hahaha :lol:[/quote] weeee... thanks!! ur flattering me sis hehehe :lol::lol:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow!!Nys lay!!Really nys 4 gurls!!even doe ur a boy,u can maek for girls...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;););) thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D:D:D
marius
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey.. thx eleegirl.. of cors coz i lub girls :lol::lol: lol
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one.. keepsafe... keepsharing.. marQ
marius
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks marq :D:D:D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » part 2 :arrow: WARNING : FireFox Only (i tink, hvnt tried on IE) (screen resolution 1024x768) :arrow: Notice[spoiler]Do not rip, steal or alter any of the codes below.. otherwise you'll suffer the c

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:05

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy