• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi, my name is mark, and uhm, im new here, so i hope that people here could help me, set up my frendster accnt. hehe..=) and uhm, i came from philippines in las pinas city, but me and mah family just

Pages: 12

hi, my name is mark, and uhm, im new here, so i hope that people here could help me, set up my frendster accnt. hehe..=) and uhm, i came from philippines in las pinas city, but me and mah family just

Reur
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hi, my name is mark, and uhm, im new here, so i hope that people here could help me, set up my frendster accnt. hehe..=) and uhm, i came from philippines in las pinas city, but me and mah family just

ello!! You can add me!! Welcome!!!
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hi, my name is mark, and uhm, im new here, so i hope that people here could help me, set up my frendster accnt. hehe..=) and uhm, i came from philippines in las pinas city, but me and mah family just

Hello there! Welcome here!
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/3203/welcomems8.gif[/img] hey there! hehehe =| see ya round dude! [/align]
mackoi_07
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for accceptin me here people.. uhm, i got a question, i hope somebody could help me, how do i hide these google ads on my prof? and how to make my frends visible. coz there being hide by the layout i choosed. tnx.
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] Try this code dude! =) <">See you around! :penguin:
mackoi_07
» n00b
1969-12-31

dude? wer do i posts dis code? dat's the problem.. hmmm..
Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

In your external css!! Do you have it??
mackoi_07
» n00b
1969-12-31

got it. hehe. im already work on it. haha. check mah profile www.friendster.com/hotdudemackoi
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I seldom meet guys who say that he's a 'hot dude'.. anyway.. Welcome to Ftalk buddy. Judging by the previous posts before me you seem to be enjoying your stay here. If you still got questions regarding Friendster, maybe you can drop by the Help Section. See yah around. =|
mackoi_07
» n00b
1969-12-31

hehe. rreally? well im not that really hot. just to call u guys attention. hehe. dat's all.. tnx..:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi, my name is mark, and uhm, im new here, so i hope that people here could help me, set up my frendster accnt. hehe..=) and uhm, i came from philippines in las pinas city, but me and mah family just

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:45

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy