• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi all.. just to the point.. Photoscape is one of software which we can use for editing our photos. This software is easier and more simple than photoshop, really good for a newbie.. :D the newest se

Pages: 1

hi all.. just to the point.. Photoscape is one of software which we can use for editing our photos. This software is easier and more simple than photoshop, really good for a newbie.. :D the newest se

venusvhie
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi all.. just to the point.. Photoscape is one of software which we can use for editing our photos. This software is easier and more simple than photoshop, really good for a newbie.. :D the newest se

hi all.. just to the point.. Photoscape is one of software which we can use for editing our photos. This software is easier and more simple than photoshop, really good for a newbie.. :D the newest series of photoscape is [u]Photoscape 3.2[/u] this is a sample of my design using photoscape [spoiler][img]http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/venusvhie/thread/IMG_4071.jpg[/img][/spoiler] you can download and know more about this software by visiting this site : [url]http://photoscape.org/[/url] [spoiler][b]credits[/b] : - photoscape.org - FTI members[/spoiler]

Last edited by venusvhie (2008-10-25 09:08:30)

jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hi all.. just to the point.. Photoscape is one of software which we can use for editing our photos. This software is easier and more simple than photoshop, really good for a newbie.. :D the newest se

yea.. photoscape is good for newbies im using it eventhough i have CS3 Thanks for sharing
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hi all.. just to the point.. Photoscape is one of software which we can use for editing our photos. This software is easier and more simple than photoshop, really good for a newbie.. :D the newest se

agreed!:thumbsup: i like photoscape.. it has cool borders and stuff.. :]
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

photocape? i didn't use it! but that nice! want to try it :penguin:
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i have photoscape & adobe cs3. =) your right!
`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yah!! this is also for some people whose not in the mood to edit thier pics.. x]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi all.. just to the point.. Photoscape is one of software which we can use for editing our photos. This software is easier and more simple than photoshop, really good for a newbie.. :D the newest se

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:59

[ 10 queries - 0.364 second ]
Privacy Policy