• ARCHIVES 
  • » please tell me what you put on your underarms to maintain its fairness.. i really need to know.. pls? im begging you. pretty pls?Ü thanks. :)

Pages: 1

please tell me what you put on your underarms to maintain its fairness.. i really need to know.. pls? im begging you. pretty pls?Ü thanks. :)

keiyt
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

please tell me what you put on your underarms to maintain its fairness.. i really need to know.. pls? im begging you. pretty pls?Ü thanks. :)

Last edited by forsakendoll (2011-06-01 12:24:59)

jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: please tell me what you put on your underarms to maintain its fairness.. i really need to know.. pls? im begging you. pretty pls?Ü thanks. :)

use rexona or alum :arrow: its effective and its cheap :D
keiyt
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: please tell me what you put on your underarms to maintain its fairness.. i really need to know.. pls? im begging you. pretty pls?Ü thanks. :)

[quote=jen_hare_07]use rexona[/quote] rexona makes my underarm.. black? hehe..
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

really? mine is ok.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=keiyt]rexona makes my underarm.. black?[/quote] i dunno bout that but others said that too... :paranoid: eiii wrong thread... :/
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Jst use Rexona, so dat ur underarms wil stay white, wouldn't b wet, and not smelly. :) [/b][/font]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Use Black in white deodorant.. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » please tell me what you put on your underarms to maintain its fairness.. i really need to know.. pls? im begging you. pretty pls?Ü thanks. :)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:28

[ 16 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy