• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have a lot of money now and u want to assemble a pc... What parts do you want to buy? heres mine Processor: Intel Pentium X 3.4 Ghz GPU/Video Card: Nvidia SLI ( 2 GeForce 7800 GTX 512 MB = 1 G

Pages: 1

If you have a lot of money now and u want to assemble a pc... What parts do you want to buy? heres mine Processor: Intel Pentium X 3.4 Ghz GPU/Video Card: Nvidia SLI ( 2 GeForce 7800 GTX 512 MB = 1 G

^DraKe^
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

If you have a lot of money now and u want to assemble a pc... What parts do you want to buy? heres mine Processor: Intel Pentium X 3.4 Ghz GPU/Video Card: Nvidia SLI ( 2 GeForce 7800 GTX 512 MB = 1 G

If you have a lot of money now and u want to assemble a pc... What parts do you want to buy? heres mine Processor: Intel Pentium X 3.4 Ghz GPU/Video Card: Nvidia SLI ( 2 GeForce 7800 GTX 512 MB = 1 Gb Video Memory) Board: Nvidia SLI Compatible board (probably ASUS) Memory: 3 Gb Kingston with Heatsink Case: ATX Tower (Alienware Aurora Black Version and 1200 Watts Power Supply) Monitor: 21 inch LG LCD Sounds: Creative Live! Blaster 7.1 Channel & Altec Lansing 7.1 ch. speaker Peripherals: Logitech (cordless keyboard and laser mouse) ASUS (DVD Rom/DVD writer 16 x) ASUS (Combo Drive) Realtek (Tv Tuner) AeroMaster (CPU Cooler) Logitech (Force-Feedback Wheel GT4 Compatible) Logitech ( Rumble pad) T3 Connection Sony 5-1 Card Reader Water Cooler Logitech 5 Megapixel Camera LED Lights 2 300GB Seagate Barracuda s-ATA HDD 300 GB External Seagate HDD ITs free to dream ^_^
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: If you have a lot of money now and u want to assemble a pc... What parts do you want to buy? heres mine Processor: Intel Pentium X 3.4 Ghz GPU/Video Card: Nvidia SLI ( 2 GeForce 7800 GTX 512 MB = 1 G

Nice specs ^DraKe^. I haven't got time to explore what's bests these days. I'll take your list as a possible reference.
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: If you have a lot of money now and u want to assemble a pc... What parts do you want to buy? heres mine Processor: Intel Pentium X 3.4 Ghz GPU/Video Card: Nvidia SLI ( 2 GeForce 7800 GTX 512 MB = 1 G

[quote=^DraKe^]If you have a lot of money now and u want to assemble a pc... What parts do you want to buy? heres mine Processor: Intel Pentium X 3.4 Ghz GPU/Video Card: Nvidia SLI ( 2 GeForce 7800 GTX 512 MB = 1 Gb Video Memory) Board: Nvidia SLI Compatible board (probably ASUS) Memory: 3 Gb Kingston with Heatsink Case: ATX Tower (Alienware Aurora Black Version and 1200 Watts Power Supply) Monitor: 21 inch LG LCD Sounds: Creative Live! Blaster 7.1 Channel & Altec Lansing 7.1 ch. speaker Peripherals: Logitech (cordless keyboard and laser mouse) ASUS (DVD Rom/DVD writer 16 x) ASUS (Combo Drive) Realtek (Tv Tuner) AeroMaster (CPU Cooler) Logitech (Force-Feedback Wheel GT4 Compatible) Logitech ( Rumble pad) T3 Connection Sony 5-1 Card Reader Water Cooler Logitech 5 Megapixel Camera LED Lights 2 300GB Seagate Barracuda s-ATA HDD 300 GB External Seagate HDD ITs free to dream ^_^[/quote] lol^^ T3 connection -droll- but yeah..itz free to deam ;) :thumbsup:
^DraKe^
» n00b
1969-12-31

My friend in San Diego Ca. has a T3 Connection so it is possible to be available in philippines in 2008 ^_^
nigga
» Banned
1969-12-31

▲ its now 2008 :D so its available ryt??? btw,,,[b][color=red]bumping... =D [/color][/b]
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=nigga]▲ its now 2008 :D so its available ryt??? btw,,,[b][color=red]bumping... =D [/color][/b][/quote] dumbest forumer i ever know. posting on a dead thread. :disgust: requesting to dump in the bin...
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

bumping wth is that for? I hate stupidity here
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Thanks for reporting [b]Kamandag[/b]. I know Bumping isnt that good. But I decided not to trash this thread. I know its old, but this topic can still be discussed even up to now. We'll keep this thread [u]as long as there will be no more spamming[/u]. =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have a lot of money now and u want to assemble a pc... What parts do you want to buy? heres mine Processor: Intel Pentium X 3.4 Ghz GPU/Video Card: Nvidia SLI ( 2 GeForce 7800 GTX 512 MB = 1 G

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:46

[ 11 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy