• ARCHIVES 
  • » sup guys !! I am new to this forum! I heard of this site not too long ago from my friend! This is mah 1st post ! hello to me yall! let me intro myself ! i'm a malaysian ! i'm xiong ur truely buddy...i

Pages: 1

sup guys !! I am new to this forum! I heard of this site not too long ago from my friend! This is mah 1st post ! hello to me yall! let me intro myself ! i'm a malaysian ! i'm xiong ur truely buddy...i

streamsick_so_sux_ku~
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

sup guys !! I am new to this forum! I heard of this site not too long ago from my friend! This is mah 1st post ! hello to me yall! let me intro myself ! i'm a malaysian ! i'm xiong ur truely buddy...i

sup guys !! I am new to this forum! I heard of this site not too long ago from my friend! This is mah 1st post ! hello to me yall! let me intro myself ! i'm a malaysian ! i'm xiong ur truely buddy...i'have been here since i was bout 10 but now i'm 17 ad..1st of all..a big prob tht trouble me alot in along time ago was my internet..i dont know what the hell was goin on with streamsick (also known as streamyx) ..in my opinion this forum need some active members to grow up..but i dont see any of you active mos of da time ..but i wil spend my 24 hours on this great forum! i am gona post 100 a day ! you gonna believe that babiiie!! thats all for my 1st post..i'm tired ..gonna be fast be4 my dc problem come to my again.. buai buai
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: sup guys !! I am new to this forum! I heard of this site not too long ago from my friend! This is mah 1st post ! hello to me yall! let me intro myself ! i'm a malaysian ! i'm xiong ur truely buddy...i

Hay, Welcome!! You're ABSOLUTELY right!! This is d' greatest forum in dis world! :D You're gonna love it! NOTE: I wanna see your avatar and signnature^^
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: sup guys !! I am new to this forum! I heard of this site not too long ago from my friend! This is mah 1st post ! hello to me yall! let me intro myself ! i'm a malaysian ! i'm xiong ur truely buddy...i

Hello! Welcome here !! =| Roam around and have fun!
streamsick_so_sux_ku~
» n00b
1969-12-31

do i need one i mean the avatar lol ..anwayz its nice to meet yall ! keep rockin'' :D my profile ..add me friendster.com type my mail into the search box.. xiong.hu@hotmail.com lazy to open my page lol... keep friendstertalk forum alive! buaI buai! :thumbsup: :D
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=streamsick_so_sux_ku~]do i need one i mean the avatar lol ..anwayz its nice to meet yall ! keep rockin'' :D my profile ..add me friendster.com type my mail into the search box.. xiong.hu@hotmail.com lazy to open my page lol... keep friendstertalk forum alive! buaI buai! :thumbsup: :D[/quote] Yeah, well, it will be more fun^^ :D
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

zup myx ;) happy postin :ninja:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hi! welcome!!! mwuahhuggssszzz!!! :lol:
xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

;) Welcome and enjoy posting!
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi there. welcome and enjoy posting. ;) see u around.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hello. welcome and hav fun. enjoy posting! :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] Welcome to Friendstertalk! Enjoy and have fun. :cool: And to tell you honestly, there are LOTS of active members in this forum.. :eh: [/b]
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=streamsick_so_sux_ku~]sup guys !! I am new to this forum! I heard of this site not too long ago from my friend! This is mah 1st post ! hello to me yall! let me intro myself ! i'm a malaysian ! i'm xiong ur truely buddy...i'have been here since i was bout 10 but now i'm 17 ad..1st of all..a big prob tht trouble me alot in along time ago was my internet..i dont know what the hell was goin on with streamsick (also known as streamyx) ..in my opinion this forum need some active members to grow up..but i dont see any of you active mos of da time ..but i wil spend my 24 hours on this great forum! i am gona post 100 a day ! you gonna believe that babiiie!! thats all for my 1st post..i'm tired ..gonna be fast be4 my dc problem come to my again.. buai buai[/quote] welcum !!! :wallbash:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there..welcum and enjoy..
kulet05
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome 2 FT........... hope u'll hav fun.......... kip on rockin'.......... :cool: :D [img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2488/i4816001586945ui6.gif[/img]
streamsick_so_sux_ku~
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey i forgotten addin' somethin into my 1st post.. pls visit my forum also.. http://www.fullmaza.com/forum/index.php thx you :D
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=streamsick_so_sux_ku~]hey i forgotten addin' somethin into my 1st post.. pls visit my forum also.. http://www.fullmaza.com/forum/index.php thx you :D[/quote] [b] Hello dear, Welcome to FT! Glad to have ya here! Keep on posting![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » sup guys !! I am new to this forum! I heard of this site not too long ago from my friend! This is mah 1st post ! hello to me yall! let me intro myself ! i'm a malaysian ! i'm xiong ur truely buddy...i

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:41

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy