• ARCHIVES 
  • » I am Pauline Bernadette S. Hermoso. Anyone can call me PB, Phoebe,Paupau(not just anyone..only my coven can call me that),peanut butter, phoebus bleedus and watsoever name u can think of. School's a m

Pages: 1

I am Pauline Bernadette S. Hermoso. Anyone can call me PB, Phoebe,Paupau(not just anyone..only my coven can call me that),peanut butter, phoebus bleedus and watsoever name u can think of. School's a m

prodigal_vampire20
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I am Pauline Bernadette S. Hermoso. Anyone can call me PB, Phoebe,Paupau(not just anyone..only my coven can call me that),peanut butter, phoebus bleedus and watsoever name u can think of. School's a m

I am Pauline Bernadette S. Hermoso. Anyone can call me PB, Phoebe,Paupau(not just anyone..only my coven can call me that),peanut butter, phoebus bleedus and watsoever name u can think of. School's a mess, not really, I'm just kidding, i know it's dull to see this kid typing straight English, but I just can't help myself. :P Describe myself? hmm... :retard: Hehe.I am a vampire, that's why i'm prodigal_vampire(don't ask "why" 20) i'm also prodigal, in such a way that my past is the worst or just plain damn. Witchcraft...art...in all ways...literature...music...im interested in all of them. I'm also a pianist and guitarist.I'm open to be a lyricist of any band or artist/musician. I study at STCQC.I'm 1st year HS.now. Rock is my fave kind of music.Eventhough I love music at all types.how killer. :norose: I've got 1000 or more addictions to spread. Geeky, yes I am, but I'm the geek to kill you. =D My weaknesses:: spiders.smiles.the sun.yellow.and...the usual pork and beans. :O :wallbash: That's all that I've to share for now. I'll be spreading my words like screaming melodies and lost symphonies. :penguin: my friendster account:: www.friendster.com/lastchance2dance :ninja:
DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I am Pauline Bernadette S. Hermoso. Anyone can call me PB, Phoebe,Paupau(not just anyone..only my coven can call me that),peanut butter, phoebus bleedus and watsoever name u can think of. School's a m

[i][b]Hello there! I wonder what name I'm gonna call you.. Hi Pau! Welcome in Here! Let's be Friends ok? :wow: [/b][/i]
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I am Pauline Bernadette S. Hermoso. Anyone can call me PB, Phoebe,Paupau(not just anyone..only my coven can call me that),peanut butter, phoebus bleedus and watsoever name u can think of. School's a m

hi there... welcome to ftalk!!! enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... :D
sarfia.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weLcome Pheous bebeus! (haha.. u sed it..) =) :thumbsup: nice aliases ayt..
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello.....welcome to ftalk... ;) enjoy posting..... see you around ;) :thumbsup:
Twisted Destiny
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Hi there Pauline! Elie here.. Welcome to Ftalk! :D[/b]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Welcome to FTalk. But you created [u]2 same threads[/u]... please make only one. Also please take the time to read the [b]Rules[/b], it would help you much. Same thread here: :exclaim: http://theftalk.com/t4893-%5ENew-here.the-same-blood-rush-with-touch.%5E.html [b]Can a mod close one of the threads please? Thanks![/b] :idea: [i]Or maybe merge them.[/i]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! 2 same threaaddd! :wallbash: [url=http://theftalk.com/t4893-%5ENew-here.the-same-blood-rush-with-touch.%5E.html][b]CLICK THIS[/b][/url] btw. enjoy! ;)
_*winx*_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi there! welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting! :D
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hello there! welcome here!
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to [b]ftalk[/b]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[img]http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/3203/welcomems8.gif[/img] hello pb pasaway! at last u registered fellow vampire. buahahaha..but er...you created two threads.. :retard: this sacred post, is a toast to all our crimez.. :D :thumbsup:
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hi..welcome njoi ftalk :) [/b]
MaHgGiE16
» n00b
1969-12-31

.,+ welcome po sa ftalk., have fun posting hir ayt.,
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :penguin:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=prodigal_vampire20]the same old blood rush with a new touch[/quote] That's the name of the latest album from [b]Cute Is What We Aim For[/b] =| Welcome to Ftalk. Nice introduction post. see yah around.
prodigal_vampire20
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill][url]http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/3203/welcomems8.gif[/url] hello pb pasaway! at last u registered fellow vampire. buahahaha..but er...you created two threads.. :retard: this sacred post, is a toast to all our crimez.. :D :thumbsup:[/quote] :O there.i dropped my bottle of cheap champagne grrrr..it's all into txting these days and how damn i feel abwt having no load...grrrrrrr :evil:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

double thread. :exclaim: [url=http://theftalk.com/t4893-%5ENew-here.the-same-blood-rush-with-touch.%5E.html][b]THIS THREAD[/b][/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I am Pauline Bernadette S. Hermoso. Anyone can call me PB, Phoebe,Paupau(not just anyone..only my coven can call me that),peanut butter, phoebus bleedus and watsoever name u can think of. School's a m

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:37

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy