• ARCHIVES 
  • » im new in friendstertalk and i need some help., if anyone wants to help me., PLEASE leve me some message., so that i can participate and folow the rulkes successfully.., thank you!!! =)

Pages: 1

im new in friendstertalk and i need some help., if anyone wants to help me., PLEASE leve me some message., so that i can participate and folow the rulkes successfully.., thank you!!! =)

jacquechan
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

im new in friendstertalk and i need some help., if anyone wants to help me., PLEASE leve me some message., so that i can participate and folow the rulkes successfully.., thank you!!! =)

DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: im new in friendstertalk and i need some help., if anyone wants to help me., PLEASE leve me some message., so that i can participate and folow the rulkes successfully.., thank you!!! =)

welcome to [b]Friendstertalk[/b] enjoy yourself here okay :D
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: im new in friendstertalk and i need some help., if anyone wants to help me., PLEASE leve me some message., so that i can participate and folow the rulkes successfully.., thank you!!! =)

hi welcome to ftalk.. :) enjoy posting... and see you around... ;) :thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome To The Forum! Enjoy. Hope You Can Read The Forum Rules. Again Enjoy. :eh:
cherry_angeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi!.. welcome to ftalk!. enjoy your stay here! :D
_*winx*_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting!
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... [b]welcome to ftalk!!! [/b]enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
MaHgGiE16
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] welcome to ftalk., [/b]
donaLyn`o13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk .. enjoy!:)
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to [b]Ftalk[/b]
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Hey! welcome to ftalk! Hope you'll enjoy here. :) JEM here. :) see you.
DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]Hi Jacquchan, I wanted to help you But I have limited knowledge here You can asko all those other peepz They will surely be of great help![/b][/i][/align]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/3203/welcomems8.gif[/img] • no multiple posting & thread spamming • no 'StIcKy CaPs' and 'ALL CAPS' talk • speak english in every thread except for the regional sections • read the description of each sections so that you'll know where to post =============================== ..i think that's all hehehe.. [/align]

Last edited by lucknskill (2007-06-10 00:32:21)

aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]welcome welcome welcome njoi ftalk :D keep posting[/b]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :penguin:
pinkiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome!enjoy posting! :)
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^welcome!!...uhm...if you need help just go to FREINDSTER HELP...ok?? enjoy postin!...hope to be your friend!![/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » im new in friendstertalk and i need some help., if anyone wants to help me., PLEASE leve me some message., so that i can participate and folow the rulkes successfully.., thank you!!! =)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:51

[ 12 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy