• ARCHIVES 
  • » ehow forumers!! well i'm not really a newbie but i want to be active here in the forum hope to gain more friends!!

Pages: 1

ehow forumers!! well i'm not really a newbie but i want to be active here in the forum hope to gain more friends!!

Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

ehow forumers!! well i'm not really a newbie but i want to be active here in the forum hope to gain more friends!!

Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: ehow forumers!! well i'm not really a newbie but i want to be active here in the forum hope to gain more friends!!

welcome to ftalk forums ^^
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: ehow forumers!! well i'm not really a newbie but i want to be active here in the forum hope to gain more friends!!

hi there... [b]welcome to ftalk!!! [/b]enjoy and keep posting... ---> follow the rules too... =)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! hope u can read the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules][b]FORUM RULES[/b][/url] enjoy!
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ^ thanks for the welcome guys!! see yah in the boards..
donaLyn`o13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk .. enjoy! :)
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello.....welcome here in ftalk.. =) enjoy posting and see you around ;) :thumbsup:
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to FTALK :)
Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Elloo!!! Welcome if you want to gain more friends!!! You can add me!!!
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hello there! welcome here!
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Yo hearthrob. :p i know you. haha. i've seen you in some forums here. :p well, see you and hope to see you around. :)
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ^ thanks forumers.. @kikay_girl ehehe i was an old memeber but i stayed as an spectator for too long... i also remember you ....in my first posts here... weEeeEee your not yet a mod back then ehehehe.

Last edited by Campus_hearthrob02 (2007-06-09 09:25:25)

DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]Hello Campus_hearthrob02, So ur a Campus Hearthrob, Everybody develops a crush on you, That's Awesome! Well I'm just a Campus Superstar, Nice to meet you! See you around! Stay active, Add me up! :wow: [/b][/i][/align]
Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Helloo!! Campus Hearthrob and Campus SuperStar!!! Just Want to greet you!! and your both expel!! By me the Campus President!!!! Just Kidding!!! Piz out!!
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[img]http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/3203/welcomems8.gif[/img] hey there! welcome.. =| :thumbsup:
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

AwWw too many campus personalities... thanks for welcomin' me... ^_^
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hmmm hello :D njoi ftalk[/b]
MaHgGiE16
» n00b
1969-12-31

.,+ welcome to ftalk., have fun posting hir ahh
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :penguin:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Campus_hearthrob02]^ ^ thanks forumers.. @kikay_girl ehehe i was an old memeber but i stayed as an spectator for too long... i also remember you ....in my first posts here... weEeeEee your not yet a mod back then ehehehe.[/quote] You were really that long here?! :O awtz.. i haven't noticed you before. haha btw welcome to ftalk. have fun and be active! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ehow forumers!! well i'm not really a newbie but i want to be active here in the forum hope to gain more friends!!

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:48

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy