• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey who loves Alice Academy here and who is your crush either who is your favorite characters in alice academy??? What is your alice? Who is your crush in Gakuen Alice? Who is your favorite? Are you a

Pages: 123

Hey who loves Alice Academy here and who is your crush either who is your favorite characters in alice academy??? What is your alice? Who is your crush in Gakuen Alice? Who is your favorite? Are you a

adeline_102000@yahoo.com
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hey who loves Alice Academy here and who is your crush either who is your favorite characters in alice academy??? What is your alice? Who is your crush in Gakuen Alice? Who is your favorite? Are you a

haha... i love watching alice academy to... i like natsume hyuuga only...
aisuke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hey who loves Alice Academy here and who is your crush either who is your favorite characters in alice academy??? What is your alice? Who is your crush in Gakuen Alice? Who is your favorite? Are you a

natsume hyuuga!! wohoo~~ ;]
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i just love mikan and natsume soooooo much!!!
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I love Natsume Hyuuga!!! :D
blueberry13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ruka nogi and natsume hyuuga forevah!! =)
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

looks like we have so many gakuen fams here!! gakuen alice really rocks!
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Natsume Hyuuga 4ever!!!...love him sooo much!!! no wonder he has the alice of Fire...coz he's sooo hot!!...wahihihihih :redface: [/b] [img]http://h1.ripway.com/pinkishtah07/natsume-1.jpg[/img]
blueberry13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

natsume hyuuga!!! i love watching anime esp. GAKUEN ALICE
umenoyuriko
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][font=Comic San MS][color=pink]i have a crush on Natsume Hyuuga. :wow: :wow: :wow: luv ya natsume . [/b][/font][/color]

Last edited by umenoyuriko (2007-09-05 09:00:38)

twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I love alice academy! :lol: im having fun watching it... =)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][quote]Natsume Hyuuga Nicknames: Black Cat Gender: Male Age: 10 Birthday: November 27 Horoscope: Sagittarius Blood Type: B Weight: 34.5kg Height: 140cm Alice: Fire Alice Stone Color: Red Natsume is a genius and ditches class frequently throughout the story. He is thoroughly unhappy with the school, and is suspicious of the intentions of adults. It seems that he is involved in top-secret missions for the academy. He is paired up as Mikan's "partner" by the their mostly-absent class teacher, Narumi. However, Natsume is later forced to partner with Luna. He possesses the Alice of Fire, and is classified into the Dangerous Ability type. He belongs to the Dangerous Ability Class. He is the only Special Star in the Elementary Division.[/quote] [quote]Ruka Nogi Nickname: Ruka-pyon and Ru-chan Gender: Male Age: 10 Birthday: March 16 Horoscope: Pisces Blood Type: O Weight: 35kg Height: 140cm Alice: Animal Pheromone Alice Stone Color: Milky White Ruka is Natsume's childhood friend and often referred by Mikan throughout the story as "Ruka-pyon". He has a gentle and pleasant personality that balances out that of Natsume's. He belongs to the Active Ability Class. He is a Triple Star student like Hotaru.[/quote] [quote]Yu Tobita Nickname: Iinchō (Class Representative) Gender: Male Age: 11 Birthday: June 14 Horoscope: Gemini Blood Type: A Weight: 32.5kg Height: 138cm Alice: Illusion Alice Stone Colour: Jade Green Yū is the class representative, known as "Iinchō" by the majority of the class. He has the Alice of Illusion. During the Alice Festival, his illusions were a major hit in the Haunted House attraction of the Latent Ability Class. As stated by Mikan, Natsume, and Ruka, he is a force to be reckoned with. He has his hands full with taking care of Mikan and does not seem to get tired of it. According to the author, he fell in love with Mikan at first sight. Mikan's mother steals his Alice in the manga causing Mikan, Natsume, Ruka, and Tsubasa to chase after them to get it back. Although, they were mainly after a cure for Hotaru. When Mikan and the others returned, they did not have Iinchō's Alice, but he regains it when Narumi brings it to him. He is in the Latent Ability Class. He is currently a Triple Star.[/quote] [quote]Yome Kokoro Gender: Male Age: 9 Birthday: March 18 Horoscope: Pisces Blood Type: AB Alice: Mind Reading Yome is a young boy from Mikan's class. He has the Alice of reading a person's mind and repeating them out loud. He uses this against Mikan as she was being attacked by another student's telekinesis. He is not a bad person, but cannot help using his abilities. He is best friends with Kitsunume and he has an innocent crush of Misaki Harada. He is aware of Ruka's feelings towards Mikan, which is why he's also part of the Watching Over Ruka group. In one critical scene in one of the episodes when Reo struck, he derailed Reo's plans by reading his mind aloud. In the manga, he also read what Mikan was thinking when she was stuck with Natsume, saying that she would rather be stuck with Ruka than with Natsume. This made her friends ask if she likes Ruka and Mikan answers 'yes' without thinking. It is also revealed in the manga that he was a very anti-social person when he first came to the academy, and that Sumire befriended him and made him open up to others. He belongs to the Latent Ability Class. He is a Single Star student.[/quote] [quote]Yoichi Hijiri Gender: Male Age: 3 Birthday: April 13 Horoscope: Aries Blood type: AB Nickname: Yo-chan Alice: Ghost Manipulation Yōichi is attached to Natsume, but seems to dislike Mikan at first. Later, he becomes attached to Mikan and even kissed her on her cheek once. It seems that Yōichi starts to like Mikan just like Natsume. In the manga, he became very fond of Mr. Bear. He has the Alice of summoning bad spirits, a Dangerous Ability type. He is very bright for a three year old. Natsume likes him since he feels that the boy is just like him and Natsume is also helping Yōichi to be transferred out of the Dangerous Ability class. Like Mikan, he loves "Fluff Puffs," (Howalon in Japanese) the best selling candy in Central Town. He is often seen in the anime with Hotaru. During the Hana Princess Arc, he accidentally ate an aging candy that he stole from Hotaru which let him gain an ability that turns him into a 13-year-old. Yōichi is a crossover character from the author's other work, M to N no Shouzou.[/quote] [quote]Tsubasa Andou Gender: Male Age: 14 Height: 1.65m Weight: Unknown Birthday: July 15 Horoscope: Cancer Blood type: O Alice: Shadow Manipulation Tsubasa is a middle school student who is one of the first students to be kind to Mikan. He has the Alice of manipulating shadows. He met Mikan when he saves her from bullies. After he saved Mikan from the bullies, she develops an innocent crush on him. He annoys Natsume because he is very close to Mikan. In the past, he caused trouble for the school, so he was marked with a "Mark of Obedience" in the shape of a star on his left cheek; he now behaves. The only one who can remove it is the person who put it and he has to follow that person. It was revealed that Rui is the person who gave Tsubasa the star on his cheek, but when he was young, Rui actually gave him 3 stars on his cheek. This is why he may be one of the only students who really understands Natsume's rebellion against the Academy and his wish of freedom. He may have a crush on Misaki. In the manga, when Mikan asked Tsubasa and Misaki if they are dating, Tsubasa said yes, but Misaki said, "Me and Tsubasa a couple? No way." In addition, Mikan saw that Tsubasa was disappointed to what Misaki said. He was once in Special Ability Class. But in the recent chapters of the manga, it is revealed that he was transferred to the Dangerous Ability Class. He keeps this a secret from Mikan because he fears that if she finds out, she would blame herself for his transfer and he would not be able to face her then. It was Luna that caused him to get transferred to the Dangerous Ability Class. Also, he seems to be doing missions like Natsume, but these missions seem to involve Yuka Azumi, Mikan's mother. In the manga, it was revealed that he is a Double Star student.[/quote] [/b]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2007-09-08 05:36:49)

_+emOLOve+_
» n00b
1969-12-31

LOLz.. Hyuuga Natsume mY One nd onLY aishiteru!! wahuhu!! :redface: :redface: :rose: :cloud: [quote][/quote] [quote][/quote] [img][/img]
jAce_ko
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have crush on mikan sakura..hahaha..idoL!!! =D :D
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jAce_ko]i have crush on mikan sakura..hahaha..idoL!!! =D :D[/quote] hahahah..iduno hus dat gurl is.. jace..hahahahahha
applerain
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

waa.... i like Natsume Hyuuga and ruka nogi haha... i love both of them but my crush is Natsume =) ...wee. he's really good looking. but actually I'm really addicted with Naruto than Alice academy :penguin: . But Alice Academy is my 3rd Most favorite Anime.
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

natsume hyuuga!i love him!<3
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

><only natsume!:wow:
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i love watching alice academy too. i like natsume and roka. ajeje
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

waaaa.. natsume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love u natsume!!!!!! hahahahahha.. nic one.. :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
Lil. Miss Vixen
» n00b
1969-12-31

natsume... :wow: he's cute.....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey who loves Alice Academy here and who is your crush either who is your favorite characters in alice academy??? What is your alice? Who is your crush in Gakuen Alice? Who is your favorite? Are you a

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:24

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy