• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi.. i am blackgenius, nice to meet you! well I LOVE ANIME and a lot more stuff.. im new and im kind of lost on what to do here so could you help? ^-^ thanks! ;) =) :penguin:

Pages: 1

hi.. i am blackgenius, nice to meet you! well I LOVE ANIME and a lot more stuff.. im new and im kind of lost on what to do here so could you help? ^-^ thanks! ;) =) :penguin:

blackgenius
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi.. i am blackgenius, nice to meet you! well I LOVE ANIME and a lot more stuff.. im new and im kind of lost on what to do here so could you help? ^-^ thanks! ;) =) :penguin:

em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hi.. i am blackgenius, nice to meet you! well I LOVE ANIME and a lot more stuff.. im new and im kind of lost on what to do here so could you help? ^-^ thanks! ;) =) :penguin:

hello there~ welcome to FTALK enjoy postin' and have fun :D [u][b][color=blue]"Please Take Time To Read The Rules"[/color][/b][/u] ;)

Last edited by em0chiq11 (2007-06-10 03:44:30)

johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hi.. i am blackgenius, nice to meet you! well I LOVE ANIME and a lot more stuff.. im new and im kind of lost on what to do here so could you help? ^-^ thanks! ;) =) :penguin:

hello there...welcome to ftalk.. =| enjoy posting here and see you around... ;) :thumbsup:
donaLyn`o13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk .. enjoy! :)
pinkiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome!enjoy posting!folow the rules okheii?
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello there genius :)
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :penguin:
DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dude!! welcome to [b]Friendstertalk[/b] Enjoy yourself here & follow the rules too :cool:
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk forums
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome to ftalk!!! enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hi genius. =] enjoy~ :eh:
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Hey there! Welcome to ftalk. :) See you around. :) Btw, JEM here. :)
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

geniusxz.! welcome =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi.. i am blackgenius, nice to meet you! well I LOVE ANIME and a lot more stuff.. im new and im kind of lost on what to do here so could you help? ^-^ thanks! ;) =) :penguin:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:42

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy